OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For y'all older cats, did Chuck Woodson really deserve that Heisman? I was only like 8 years old so I just remember idolizing him and the hype. :lol:

Yup! 10 INTs, played big on the biggest stages, played both ways, won a national championship.

As a UGA fan I've quietly confident going into the Rose Bowl. Baker Mayfield is a monster and his O-line is the best in the nation IMO. They'll put up points for sure but I feel like we're gonna be able to play our game against Oklahoma and control the clock and run for 300+ yards. They haven't seen a defense like ours either. Oklahoma legit has a Missouri level defense that we'll be able to push around. Right now I'm calling 45-34 UGA.

OU gonna stack the box. The way to score on them is their beyond garbage secondary.

OU gonna stack the box. The way to score on them is their beyond garbage secondary.

Every team stacks the box and we still run it well; OU's smallish d-line will be pushed around. Other than the Auburn game Fromm has looked great when asked to throw, I think he'll have a big day.

Every team stacks the box and we still run it well; OU's smallish d-line will be pushed around. Other than the Auburn game Fromm has looked great when asked to throw, I think he'll have a big day.

I'm pulling for y'all so get it done :lol:

7 guys are interested, and 3-4 are probably going to visit according to a Michigan donor who is pretty reliable FWIW.
I️ know exactly who they are (6 as of this morning) and trust me Michigan will be a fool to take more than one.

For y'all older cats, did Chuck Woodson really deserve that Heisman? I was only like 8 years old so I just remember idolizing him and the hype. :lol:

And he had his best game, on the biggest stage / national television, at the time against Ohio State.

But, yes IMO he did deserve the Heisman that year.

I see Willie T is meeting with FSU today? Is he gone from Oregon? If so, who does Uncle Phil hire, errr I mean Oregon hire?

We all have an uncle thats looney like him. And usually we roll our eyes because he's the guy that embellishes every story he tells.

And he had his best game, on the biggest stage / national television, at the time against Ohio State.

But, yes IMO he did deserve the Heisman that year.

I see Willie T is meeting with FSU today? Is he gone from Oregon? If so, who does Uncle Phil hire, errr I mean Oregon hire?

Gregory Schiano would be my guess.

Arkansas needs to say F it and hire Kiffin.

He wouldn't work there. Lane needs bright lights and attention to flourish. It worked cuz Bama is on a run right now, but he needs to be in a So. Fla, California, type setting.

I've alwas thought, watch out if somewhere like Rutgers comes calling... It's close enough to NYC and he's a coach that could actually recruit to there.

Sometimes I wonder if his schtick is an act, or if he's genuinely just bat **** crazy.

I tend to lean towards the latter.

Met him once when I was a kid and he was Jets coach. Seemed like a really nice guy. I get the vibe he's just an old head football coach so he comes off mad all the time.

Shea been dirty mackin tryna talk guys into leaving for his own selfish agenda.

You sounds so scorned and hurt :lol:

1091723-terrell_owens_crying.jpg

"That's My Coach" :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom