OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ehh3.png

We got played...bama didn't deserve that spot..they lost to a team that didn't even win the SEC..we won our division and had more wins over top 10 teams

yea I know smh

I hope Haskins put in work this off season because its about to be his show next year

If bama loses 1st round cfb might want to start thinking about implementing a 8 team playoffs within the next few yrs

man, completely forgot the announcement was so early. Has it always been at 9am pst?

Still no word on the other bowls?

Cotton - USC vs tOSU is a must watch

Fiesta - UW vs PSU meh

Orange - Wisky vs UM - meh

Peach - UCF vs Auburn - interested since I grew up in Central FL still remember the DII Dante Culpepper days.

Last edited:
USC v tOSU
UCF v AUB

Should be really fun games. Not interested at all in the other 2.

Bama made the playoffs ??? Lol

Not surprised, playoffs are all about money not the quality of the teams.

They played Mercer week 11.... Mercer......

So glad we get to see the great jalen hurts in action throwing the ball five yards, College’s version of russel Wilson

Bama made the playoffs ??? Lol

Not surprised, playoffs are all about money not the quality of the teams.

They played Mercer week 11.... Mercer......

So glad we get to see the great jalen hurts in action throwing the ball five yards, College’s version of russel Wilson

You think tOSU is better? Did you hear Saban speak? Whether it’s true or not, he said no one would play them and he’s all for playing more conference games or P5 teams only playing P5 teams. If anything, the committee went against the grain IMO.

Sarcasm

Damn, we won't get to see the Lewerke show. :smh:

Holiday bowl against Wazzu. That’s a terrible matchup for them IMO.

Leach is going to eat that C4 up alive like Briles did before he decided to take his foot off the gas and blew it.

I can’t wait to hear all off season how Michigan got into a meaningless bowl game over them because of its brand.

Back
Top Bottom