OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the money is close and I'm Gus, I'd probably take the Arky job. A lot less stressful, and they'd probably let you hire the AD.

I hope he goes back to Auburn tho.

I think USC and Wisconsin did as well too.

I’m good with Bama getting in. This team isn’t ready for that big stage, they’d get blown away by Clemson

USC is a weird case because they only played up to their potential in maybe 2 or 3 games all year but still handled their business and won their conference.

The committee rewarded Alabama for (although against an absolutely garbage schedule) looking convincing against most of those opponents. They looked like a playoff team even though it's fools gold this year. USC was consistently inconsistent and based on the criteria they used to put Bama in, SC didn't deserve it over them.

They got it right. I hope they don't expand the playoffs because of this. Dilutes the regular season :smh:

Nah expand it to eight. If a 10-1 power conference team can't handle a 9-3 power conference team or 11-0 non power team that's on them. I wanna see one of these underdog teams handing Ls to everyone's surprise. Sounds hella exciting to me.

Depend's if Barn is willing to match that 7M a year number Arky is willing to offer. Rumor is that his crazy wife wants to go back home, but he knows he's going to have a good team next year.

What’s the deal with his wife being off her rocker?

JT Barrett cost them a playoff shot. Bama coasted by on their name. Expand the playoff.

USC is a weird case because they only played up to their potential in maybe 2 or 3 games all year but still handled their business and won their conference.

The committee rewarded Alabama for (although against an absolutely garbage schedule) looking convincing against most of those opponents. They looked like a playoff team even though it's fools gold this year. USC was consistently inconsistent and based on the criteria they used to put Bama in, SC didn't deserve it over them.

Sounds just like our bipolar team.

Darnold gonna light our horrid secondary up :smh:

What’s the point of scheduling good out of conference games if it doesn’t mean anything

It means something if you win, tOSU got in last year because of it. They got washed this year by OU & unforgivable loss to Iowa.

SF press conference -
How are you going to modify your system for the B1G?

SF - I hope they're going to have to modify their system for us. He never lost his cocky/confidence

What’s the deal with his wife being off her rocker?

They have that opposites attract thing going on.

SF press conference -
How are you going to modify your system for the B1G?

SF - I hope they're going to have to modify their system for us. He never lost his cocky/confidence

:lol:, there are like 4 teams left that play traditional "Big Ten" football. OSU is a derivative of those old systems, but it's still different.

Back
Top Bottom