OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The program is soft and mentally weak... Starting from that goof and his stupid glasses on the sideline... Guy is a shell of his Stanford self... But the program cannot get much better than that, so it is, what it is

Wait till next ye... Oh... They play @ND, @Sparty, @OSU, Wiscy, PSU and Nebraska with Frost... Not going to be much better

Jimmy told Shea Patterson, that they won't be pursuing him for a transfer... That is, the latest rumor I have seen on Michigan boards... Shea was looking at making the trek here with his family(Indiana people) for the game

Last edited:
The program is soft and mentally weak... Starting from that goof and his stupid glasses on the sideline... Guy is a shell of his Stanford self... But the program cannot get much better than that, so it is, what it is

Man you guys were a QB away from washing us. That defense is legit

I can’t wait til Bakers bum *** gets to the nfl and he can’t just strut around on the sideline talking **** to every player on the field.

Dude is in for a rude awakening.

I can’t wait til Bakers bum *** gets to the nfl and he can’t just strut around on the sideline talking **** to every player on the field.

Dude is in for a rude awakening.
This might be the first time I have ever agreed with you lol

Back
Top Bottom