Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Fury that beat Klit shows up against Wilder, then yes, he is skilled enough to outbox Wilder through 12.
Fury will show flashes of his old self, but he will not be able to sustain it. Being out of the ring for two years and whatever he was going through in his personal life will take it's toll. However ,Wilder is flawed enough for Fury to look good at times.

Fury will show flashes of his old self, but he will not be able to sustain it. Being out of the ring for two years and whatever he was going through in his personal life will take it's toll. However ,Wilder is flawed enough for Fury to look good at times.

This is what I believe as well. Wilder better gun for that KO because if Fury takes it to 12 and he will outbox him its a wrap.

If the Fury that beat Klit shows up against Wilder, then yes, he is skilled enough to outbox Wilder through 12.
Wilder may be the most unskilled champ of all time :lol: He runs on 100% athleticism and power. Fury will need to space him out, pop and retreat. If it’s a slug fest Wilder and his tornado of punches will eventually connect :lol:

:evil: :nthat:

Let that beef cook.

The game needs this fight.
I need all these welterweights to stop yapping and start fighting.
Thurman, Crawford, Spence, Porter, all of em'.

What we don't need is another Pac/Floyd cash grab.
True. Get these guys fighting each other already and stop the record building BS. People are smart now. 40-0 against people who are 20-7-1 isn’t impressive anymore

Wilder may be the most unskilled champ of all time :lol: He runs on 100% athleticism and power. Fury will need to space him out, pop and retreat. If it’s a slug fest Wilder and his tornado of punches will eventually connect :lol:

I was laughing when Fury kept saying this is a Football player throwing random punches :lol:

Just watched the Jaron Ennis fight, that is a bad boy!

I was showing my son the jab/cross to the body/hook up top combo he landed to drop Serrano.

Nice clear example of how a simple level change can be so effective.

As elementary as a lot of the back and forth between Bud and Spence was, I'm here for it.

"You fat!"

:lol:

Those 2 have horrible trash talk games and very little personality

[QUOTE="illphillip, post: 30878273, member: 38053"
As elementary as a lot of the back and forth between Bud and Spence was, I'm here for it.

"You fat!"

:lol:[/QUOTE]

That was my point and while I agree with the trash talk I feel like Bud does have personality.

It's just not overt.

He's got a mean streak I don't see in a lot of fighters.

Back
Top Bottom