Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would HBO waste their budget promoting a fighter if this is their last boxing card?

Second to last, there is a card in December featuring Choco and I think Cecilia Baekhus.

They still want people to tune in, and the budget has already been allocated for this stuff. It's not like Peter Nelson can't bank it for next year if he doesn't spend it, and in the grand scheme of things the money needed to produce a show like this is probably a drop in the bucket for them.

It’s alright, he’ll be getting some sleep early that night.

its gonna be a quick night for him surprised this was the next fight but then again no fight was gonna prepare him for spence

and no Broner can not revive his career by beating a shot Pac that doesnt even have roach in his corner

Broner not even 30 just fighting for money shouldve took that Roc deal

the great thing about Thurman is he will sit there and talk with fans the same way these interviews go down. Met him at May Pac fight and he is a great dude. Cant do nothing but route for him

Last edited:
if AB beats Manny it don't matter that its a 40 yr old Manny it puts him in line for a fight vs Floyd

Mikey is a great fighter and Spence my favorite right now but there’s gotta be something he see’s to put himself at risk like this other then a check. Hats off to him though.

Who knows if he exposes some wrinkles in Spence for the other guys being a lamb :lol:

I see Mikey vs Spence the same as Bud vs Benavidez.
Mikey will hang in there, quite possibly go the distance but will eventually kiss the canvas, then he will say he was able to go toe-to-toe with welterweights.

Back
Top Bottom