Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder what the odds are looking like for the Crawford fight this weekend. I think Benavidez has a good chance of pulling the upsety. Might put some money down. Benavidez has just as much or more experience than Crawford and before he got shot he was supposed to be next big thing. At 147 Crawford is unproven and he is undersized. He definitely is knocking people out like he was at 135 aND 140. Benavidez kid is huge. he is 6'2. I remember seeing Crawford fight in the amateurs he always had trouble with people with hand speed. Why he got beat out by Sadam Ali. This may be the upset of the year.
https://www.proboxingodds.com

They said the same thing before Bud fought postol and he shut him out. Bud is next level good. I dont give benavidez much of a chance

They said the same thing before Bud fought postol and he shut him out. Bud is next level good. I dont give benavidez much of a chance
I think there could be some truth behind what he said about Crawford struggling with hand speed. Remember when Gamboa buzzed him? Amateurs and pros are different though, I am fairly confident Crawford will beat Sadam Ali if they fight now.

Someone should be getting stopped in this 1

Monster Inoue nearly drew 5 mil to watch his fight in one Province in Japan, crazy. That's why Floyd and Manny want to fight in Tokyo Dome. Get Inoue on the same card and that guaranteed primetime TV money and Gate revenue is going to be ridiculous

I wonder what the odds are looking like for the Crawford fight this weekend. I think Benavidez has a good chance of pulling the upsety. Might put some money down. Benavidez has just as much or more experience than Crawford and before he got shot he was supposed to be next big thing. At 147 Crawford is unproven and he is undersized. He definitely is knocking people out like he was at 135 aND 140. Benavidez kid is huge. he is 6'2. I remember seeing Crawford fight in the amateurs he always had trouble with people with hand speed. Why he got beat out by Sadam Ali. This may be the upset of the year.
there's a reason why he's considered in the top two pound for pound by many

Yeah just heard, was very disappointing, wanted to see BJS outbox Andrade or at least see Andrade finally get a quality win on his record if he won

I’m seeing that the fight is officially off. Mass wouldn’t license Saunders. And apparently he’s being stripped.

Andrade to fight Walter Kautondokwa for the belt.

Hopefully it's Spence-Porter, and Mikey fights Commey. It still blows my mind people are actually interested in Mikey-Spence, all that P4P nonsense goes out the window when there's this much of a size disparity.

Is Pac done after these two fights? I'm hoping so before he becomes a sideshow like RJJ.

At least he finally kicked Koncz to curb.

Crawford’s résumé is way better than that of Benavidez. Even before getting shot the best guy he fought was the Danny Garcia slayer, Mauricio Herrera.

Crawfords resume is still lack luster. This makes his second favorable match up at 147. No excuses after this one. Big name or he’s a bust. t bum

Lots of armed police on stage at the weigh in. Benevidez head butted Crawford and talked ****. BUD swung and connected

Crawford’s résumé is way better than that of Benavidez. Even before getting shot the best guy he fought was the Danny Garcia slayer, Mauricio Herrera.

FWIW there were rumours during that camp that Mauricio was drinking heavy, he didn't beat the Mauricio that likely beat Gift Garcia.

Bud is going to wash Jose tomorrow.

Kind of jealous of Caleb Plant

DHe9_trU0AIrcfw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom