Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know how many PPVs Wilder thinks this will sell but I highly doubt it sells even the 1.1 mil Canelo vs GGG rematch just did this year

Numbers > everything else in the business of prizefighting. AB is talented and AB is more well known to the masses than any American Boxer besides Floyd are the facts. End of the day AB is a champion in 4 diff weight classes and is entertaining. You can go ahead and like the boring boxers I'm going to stick with the ones with personalities

It wasnt directed at broner, but a grown family man in his mid 30s whos knob slobbin on a at best c- fighter.

And numbers doesnt translate into skills. People only tune in for his low life antics, which is something you admire.

Spence tweeted out he wants a fight made as well.

It's a joke if both of these guys and the Charlos only fight once this year. The excuse is going to be "wait until 2019 when Al has that Fox money to wok with" but we saw this same song and dance when Al got the Wadell & Reed money to start the PBC, and these guys were just as inactive then, as they are now.

Boxers stay getting paid better than the MMA fighters besides your handful of top MMA guys

I wonder what the odds are looking like for the Crawford fight this weekend. I think Benavidez has a good chance of pulling the upsety. Might put some money down. Benavidez has just as much or more experience than Crawford and before he got shot he was supposed to be next big thing. At 147 Crawford is unproven and he is undersized. He definitely is knocking people out like he was at 135 aND 140. Benavidez kid is huge. he is 6'2. I remember seeing Crawford fight in the amateurs he always had trouble with people with hand speed. Why he got beat out by Sadam Ali. This may be the upset of the year.

Back
Top Bottom