Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
paul was one of my favorite boxers and i was devastated when martinez KO'd him like that

Same. P-Will was just seemed like a happy go lucky dude. A shame what happened to him with the motorcycle accident.

Still one of my favorite KOs, 10 years ago yesterday.

I don't know about you guys but I actively root for all of the old fighters to get knocked out of the ring like Hopkins. Not because I don't like or respect then but I want the young guys to get their shine. I hope Pac and May get knocked out and exposed.

I don't know about you guys but I actively root for all of the old fighters to get knocked out of the ring like Hopkins. Not because I don't like or respect then but I want the young guys to get their shine. I hope Pac and May get knocked out and exposed.

Well damn :lol:

I didn’t mind B-Hop’s late career run

But yeah generally I want to see new stars come up

I like rooting for the old guys, Shannon Briggs, James Toney, Michael Grant, Mayorga, etc. Boxing is a sport you can do in your 40s and even 50, would love to see Floyd and see if he fight at a high level pushing 50

R.I.P. HBO Boxing. :frown:

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_1280.gif

Lampley’s probably done right? Kellerman probably going to slide into Kriegel’s spot.

I wonder what happens to Roy?

damb thats crazy... i grew up with hbo boxing and to see it end is kinda sad... but to be honest it doesnt effect me too much cuz i dont have hbo... but back in the day hbo was clutch for boxing

Thats unfortunate but everyone saw it coming. Hbo and boxing used to be synonymous.

Im guessing jacobs is gonna be the last fight.

Back
Top Bottom