Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Viva Mexico!!! Canelo!!!!!!!!! Son ate Tripple Cry baby’s shots like Scooby snacks. Granite Chin Alvarez!! Gained respect for Canelo tonight.

vince mcmahon booked the finish of this fight?

vince-mcmahon-pic-1.jpg

Had GGG winning, but not surprised Canelo won. This was supposedly his last HBO fight, so that win probably would draw him to sign another extension to fight on HBO.

Canelo fans were cheering for every punch Canelo threw, especially the blocked punches that were loud.

First fight I had scored a draw, this fight I scored 7-5 Canelo. It was a super close fight, but Canelo made all the improvements from the last fight. GGG was a step slower and while he was landing jabs at will he never did anything else worth noting.

Now let’s see Canelo Vs Charlo.

First fight I had scored a draw, this fight I scored 7-5 Canelo. It was a super close fight, but Canelo made all the improvements from the last fight. GGG was a step slower and while he was landing jabs at will he never did anything else worth noting.

Now let’s see Canelo Vs Charlo.

Wrong. The only time a fighter was truly in trouble was when GGG had Canelo half gone. Very very close fight though, but no way you can go Canelo imo. Either draw or GGG.

Back
Top Bottom