Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldnt trip on a decision if the judges didnt somehow get the 12th round so wrong.

Canelo got a gift from hbo hopimg he resigns. Wont be surprised if he resigns with hbo.

If he does the fight was rigged
I'm not surprised at the decision. At least the scorecards weren't highway robbery, like the first fight.

If Canelo won the fight square.

Why during the championship rounds did his corner tell Canelo to look for the knockout?

Everyone saw the tide shift, GGG won both fights.

All the critics and followers of the sport knows GGG is not the better boxer.

But he simply outboxed Canelo this fight.

Disgusting bruh

Had GGG winning by 1 round. Nothing in boxing surprises me though, especially when it's pretty close. Part of me thought they were going to give it to GGG to right the decision in the first fight.

Story of the fight... lol.. ok
Should be 2-0 GGG.. but i get it, feed your cash cow cow boxing, yall need it.

That's why I'm going all-stream all the time now. I bought the first fight and was disgusted with myself afterwards for putting $$$ in DLH's pockets for that theft. Learned my lesson. So disgusted. Need to see the round-by-round scorecards, but anyone giving Canaelo the 12th is high as ****.

I am even more mad because the first fight was clearly GGG ... If you want to say anything about the 2nd fight in defense of this travesty it's that it MIGHT have been a tad closer ... I dont even know I'm just suggesting ...

THIS **** SHOULD BE 2-0 GGG and somehow it's 1-0-1 Canelo lmao ...

If I was GGG I'd tell Canelo and DLH to kick rocks on a third fight and ONLY fight HBO stable fighters as the top-liner for the rest of my career. Why would I want to get ****ed THREE times???

unnamed (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom