Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Showtime baby! Don't want that clown Nash anywhere near our organization anymore after fleecing us.

You can still be hurt about Nash getting a bag but don't flex on his genius. Especially when his style of play is more relevant than how Magic played.

This is like Malik Monk telling Ray Allen he's cool on help cause he got MJ. I respect uncle Lavar but he's wilding

You can still be hurt about Nash getting a bag but don't flex on his genius. Especially when his style of play is more relevant than how Magic played.

This is like Malik Monk telling Ray Allen he's cool on help cause he got MJ. I respect uncle Lavar but he's wilding

**** him, there's other PGs that are at his disposal besides Magic. Besides wouldn't want Nash's non aggressiveness to rub off on him anyway. And he'll have Bron next season anyway to teach him. Zo ain't trying to play like Nash.

Well in that case, forget the lakers. Hold this mans towel

NashMEttaWorldPeace.gif

Like bruh..yall recognize pg not even on the lakers? Like..magic aint make indy take back crumbs in exchange

Like bruh..yall recognize pg not even on the lakers? Like..magic aint make indy take back crumbs in exchange
You know it's not a matter of him being on OKC right now and not on the Lakers.
You can't just say, what you said.
You don't want your $7?
Should I just start you a tab?

If Oladipo attended Duke or UCLA instead of Indiana, he'd still be a member of the Thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom