Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never knew he worked with Kobe @ Five Star. Cool story.

The Mike Bibby Story is cool as hell too.

This was good for the Older hoop fans.

Ah, now he is giving a breakdown of THE Shamgod and talking about different variations of it. This is good.

"A 5 yer old that plays now don't even know I am a real person until their fathers tell them I am real."

I still can't believe I played a pickup game against him on Saudi Arabia when I was 15. Having an ex NBA player playing in Saudi was something like a dream. He absolutely killed the league with no effort but that doesn't say much. Lol

If Cavs could dump Love or TT for Cousins that would be a win! But I don't see Bron and Cousins getting along to well..... Lebron will treat Cousins like Kobe treated fat Shaq

Bron and Cousins in a vacuum are the most versatile, physically punishing players at their position. Cousins motor and mental make-up are still real questionable tho

I don't think he would like Bron's punitive, big brother type of leadership

Cousins still not helping them beat the dubs. Face it man, they got the next 2 on lock. Bron stans and haters just gotta deal with it.

Cousins still not helping them beat the dubs. Face it man, they got the next 2 on lock. Bron stans and haters just gotta deal with it.

cid0o3v2kutemp1xnauc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom