Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank has elite measurables. No question.

Time will tell if he's better at actually playing basketball than DSJ.

Martell Webster is trying to come back

From the last class that allowed prep to pros. With Monta, CJ Miles, Gerald Green, Lou, Filipino Blatche and Wells Fargo in every city Bynum

That tape is right up there with V5 and V6 as the best Lloyd Banks projects
Best one to me. Hopefully he keeps the AON series going.

V5 is a mix of old/new Banks. V6 is another one my favorites next to Cold Corner 2/Live it Up.

The more I see of Donic the more I'm reminded of Brent Barry, sorry, I know NT hates white player to white player comparisons

With the hype of Donic, hopefully Brent Barry is a floor

Interested in seeing Lauri offensively next year.

If he ever learns to take advantage of wings and guards, he's probably a max guy or 19-20 a yr like Ryno.

Interested in seeing Lauri offensively next year.

If he ever learns to take advantage of wings and guards, he's probably a max guy or 19-20 a yr like Ryno.
His situation sucks, but he can really shoot the rock. Like you said, if he can learn to take advantage of mismatches and punish smaller defenders, he'll be a very valuable player in this league.

Lot of people in here and the draft thread were down on him.

His situation sucks, but he can really shoot the rock. Like you said, if he can learn to take advantage of mismatches and punish smaller defenders, he'll be a very valuable player in this league.

Lot of people in here and the draft thread were down on him.
Leeme is good peoples but he was really the main guy down on Lauri

Lot of us thought he had a great floor

20 years old to be that skilled is ridiculous

These FIBA games seem lit. Casspi showing out? Warriors smh

Schroeder looking like he will get to the rim at will

Even those who were high on him said Ryan Anderson was his ceiling. And Houston fans seem pretty eager to get rid of him

Frank has elite measurables. No question.

Time will tell if he's better at actually playing basketball than DSJ.

Only reason I'm doubtful is that out of all the hyped up lotto guards, somebody has to bust. Might as well be a knick

Even those who were high on him said Ryan Anderson was his ceiling. And Houston fans seem pretty eager to get rid of him

Houston fans are eager to get rid of him because his contract is crippling them from getting to that next level. He's a very solid rotation player. He just happens to be getting paid like a star when he's not.

Houston fans are eager to get rid of him because his contract is crippling them from getting to that next level. He's a very solid rotation player. He just happens to be getting paid like a star when he's not.

I feel like his lack of usefulness plays a part as much as his contract

Not I. He's worth the money...his role offensively has been reduced.

Only thing that worries me is his health for the duration of the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom