Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Can't wait til next year when we're calling for the firing of whoever we hire to replace Phil.:lol: :smh:

The only time I can remember a GM being generally approved of by the fanbase was Donnie, and guess who ruined that.:lol:

As long as James Dolan is our owner, we're screwed.
Lmao exactly. Same cycle.
I cant wait for our next GM to trade away our draft picks again and for yall to be calling for their head also :lol:

We need Ujiri next right before July 1st, and then it's time to snatch up CP3 to the weak East as he departs the Clippers. He ain't teaming up with no James Harden in Houston. They both need the rock.

full

full

full

full

**** YOU PHIL ! ! !

Last edited:
Another funny thing is....we rejoice whenever something happens but truth is Knicks organization f^'d everybody who came here Career up...if u were a player, coach, staff member for this Knicks organization your name is getting tarnished, reputation ruined, media and fans will run thru you...then when you're gone it's the next man up turn to be the scapegoat

Setting aside Phil's BS, big picture Knicks are healthiest they've been in ages: 3 promising youngsters, all their picks, & cap flexibility

Word

I just hope a new executive doesn't use one or two of our youngsters/draft picks to get rid of Noah's contract

They should make Ujiri the highest paid exect. He'll definitely come here considering it's a challenge and how good he is he'll accept. Son would be a god if he made us a respectable franchise again

I told you Dolan was going to pick Melo over Phil. He traded the whole team to get him and even thanked lala for getting the deal done. Long story short he loves Melo. And I wanted dsjr on this team but it's good to have a pass first point guard. This is why I don't care for passing on rose. I just hope Frank can create his own shot and create for others. Now horny has no excuse next season since he can coach his style. Triangle or not you can't be the coach responsible for 14 loses by 5 points or less

really thought the first response to this was gonna be a bunch of hate, but you're right man..

Melo needs to go too fellas, lets face it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom