Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

You already know though that Dolan has most likely talked to Melo by now telling him he doesn't want him going anywhere 

Which I'm fine with

In Knicks news: League sources say former Raptors exec Tim Leiweke is poised to help them as an advisor in wake of Phil Jackson's exit.

Can't wait til next year when we're calling for the firing of whoever we hire to replace Phil.:lol: :smh:

The only time I can remember a GM being generally approved of by the fanbase was Donnie, and guess who ruined that.:lol:

As long as James Dolan is our owner, we're screwed.
Lmao exactly. Same cycle.
I cant wait for our next GM to trade away our draft picks again and for yall to be calling for their head also :lol:
Winning cures all. As long as we continue to 'tank' by default because we suck, management and players will be blamed. So yeah...

The Frank pick looks terrible now lol.
Setting aside Phil's BS, big picture Knicks are healthiest they've been in ages: 3 promising youngsters, all their picks, & cap flexibility

Dolan gonna hire someone to **** that all up. Don't you worry :smh:

Last edited:
Can't wait til next year when we're calling for the firing of whoever we hire to replace Phil.:lol: :smh:

The only time I can remember a GM being generally approved of by the fanbase was Donnie, and guess who ruined that.:lol:

As long as James Dolan is our owner, we're screwed.

I hear ya'll but this man earned it. Phil was an awful executive.

DDaAFW7XkAQWWPE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom