Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

No for now, its gonna happen only a matter of when. Knicks will realize the trade offers will only get worse and Melo will veto anything that doesn't benefit him personally. Melo is holding the cards and Mills is bluffing with no hand to play..

This is sad but the Knicks have only themselves to blame. I just hope that the return for Melo isn't a bag of marbles :/

If Melo is really hell bent on not being here next season I'd seriously rather GIVE HIM AWAY than get back a bad contract

the only trade i can think of... and houston can send a first round pick to philly and first and second round pick to milwaukee and we can send 1 second round pick to milwaukee... and monroe is an expiring just fyi

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 7.32.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 7.32.34 PM.png
    952.9 KB · Views: 17
i don't blame Melo for wanting to leave at all. idk the exact story, but he's not a big fan of THJR, so that signing pretty much was the last **** you to Melo.

Might as well hold on to him.. He's gone after this season anyways. Carmelo doesn't have any leverage.. Houston doesn't have any assets. Why give up cap flexibility, when he's doing the exact same thing that got him to the Knicks in the first place

i don't blame Melo for wanting to leave at all. idk the exact story, but he's not a big fan of THJR, so that signing pretty much was the last **** you to Melo.

It isn't true

Melo was heated when Phil traded THJr

THJr been working out at Melo's gym this summer

really? didn't someone recently interview THJR about his arguments with Melo or something like that? i could be completely wrong.

^

Yeah, I know what you mean. I heard the same thing. The reason why I find this hard to believe. I remember I liked Melo's tweet on the draft night

really? didn't someone recently interview THJR about his arguments with Melo or something like that? i could be completely wrong.
Yeah that whole story was wrong. Melo loves THJR and THJR just said last week he wants Melo back. But it appears to be too late for that...

Back
Top Bottom