Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 12.40.27 PM.png

Time to change your Melo avis guys :frown:

Finally, 1000% ready to move on from this failed Melo era. Still gonna go down as one of the greatest Knicks ever. Hope he wins one in Houston.

I loved those green jerseys. Wish they wore those again. Was looking desperately for an authentic Carmelo and never had luck.

I don't like the concept Nike is going with but I am eager to see what they do with certain teams uniforms including ours considering how boring they are

i rather keep melo for another year instead of taking garbage from houston like ryan anderson... let him walk in the summer while we get nothing but cap space... and the jerseys currently are fine just have to arch the font like it looked before and fix the cut off sleeves

^

Indeed

Mills mentioned that if they trade Melo, the deal must be profitable for the Knicks, not Melo or another team

Melo is gone Mills needs to fall back and play his position instead of trying to speak on it.. There's no way they can get anybody of value at this point for him considering how last season ended..

Back
Top Bottom