Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Man between the Knicks being utter garbage, and two teams dominating the league, not to mention all the meat riding by these bandwagon/casual fans, I'm kinda over the NBA right now. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

/rant

Interesting trade thought that I saw on twitter. Pookie, 8th pick and a future protected 1st rounder for Dangelo Russell.

Interesting trade thought that I saw on twitter. Pookie, 8th pick and a future protected 1st rounder for Dangelo Russell.

tumblr_n6nfizae3Q1tu7965o1_400.gif

We finally suck and have all of our draft picks to have a normal organic rebuild from scratch and we talkin about trading not one, but TWO first rounders.

If we make any knicks move like that I'm filing for divorce with this team and citing Soul Murdering word to Steve Harvey

Last edited:
I think Phoenix, Orlando & Sacramento all have the type of dumb front offices that would allow a team to make a "splash trade" and let someone like us move up

KOQ and our 8th for the 4th, 5th or 6th and I'd be happy depending on who's still on the board

I wonder how much those knee injuries are actually affecting DSJs stock. As far as guards go, he's literally the second best scorer, passer, and rebounder in this draft.

I wonder how much those knee injuries are actually affecting DSJs stock. As far as guards go, he's literally the second best scorer, passer, and rebounder in this draft.

Beside the knee injuries, he probably has the highest chance to bust of all the guards in the top 10.

If we don't take him at 8 he's not getting past Dallas at 9.

He has one of the highest ceilings and also the highest bust potential. Idk why y'all hating on DLo so much. It's his second year...give me DLo and Clarkson for our 8th, top 10 protected pick next year, and Pookie.

Back
Top Bottom