Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's obvious the first 24 games Hornecek had a strong 80% hold on what was going on out there.

Once Fil opened his mouth about Melo, added a DOFUSive coordinator and started undermining him it was over.

Puck Fil.

Yo we really wasted prime years of a top 5 scoring forward in NBA history.

The Knicks are truly a terrible franchise. Dude has had what 5/6 coaches and how many new teammates since he got here? :smh:

How did we let Carmelo Anthony's career rot away?

Incredible.

Dude needs to free himself this summer.

Last edited:
Yo we really wasted prime years of a top 5 scoring forward in NBA history.

The Knicks are truly a terrible franchise. Dude has had what 5/6 coaches and how many new teammates since he got here? :smh:

How did we let Carmelo Anthony's career rot away?

Incredible.

Dude needs to free himself this summer.

Knicks are one of the worst in all of sports easily. The owner isn't even a basketball fan lol.

I agree though Carmelo best years went to waste. Never even sniffed a championship. Seems like he let his love for NYC cloud his judgement on the Knicks.

Melo loves the concrete jungle man. he wanted to bring it home, he really did. i'm sure he knows that his window for bringing a chip to NY is closed. he wanted to be a legend, to do what Pat couldn't. this man has my respect for trying to be OUR guy, after all the media slander and watching other superstars team up, he's still our ride or die. this dude is more loyal to NY than some of yall's relationships. **** anyone who says he stayed for the money. if you think that, you can sit with Phil on the bus to hell.

Last edited:
I've already let the idea of being competitive one day go. Not even winning a ring, just being competitive.

From 1987 to 2001 we made the playoffs every year. Since 2001, we've been to the playoffs four times. Four times in a 16 year span, which is terrible. We've had 10 coaches in that 16 year span, not counting Herb Williams.

No stability.

LBJ took 80 mill

What kind of sacrifices has Melo made to turn NYK to championship contenders? 4 mill less then the max
laugh.gif

Yall keep sucking that mans groin, and keep wishing he gets a ring somewhere else tho.

Melo's contract has absolutely nothing to do with why we suck. $24M for a player of his caliber is actually good value.

DeRozan: $26M
Conley: $26M
Horford: $26M
Wade: $23M
Parsons: $22M
Crabbe: $18M
Deng: $18M
Noah: $17M

You cant just drop flex bombs in here and not give us the story

Basically saying that the triangle doesn't work in today's NBA as a main offense and that he shouldn't have hired Hornacek if he was gonna handcuff him and not allow him to coach, hire his staff, and run his own offense. He also said if he loves the triangle so much and he's the master he should bring his *** down to the bench and coach the team himself. He basically said Phil set us up for failure

Phil has done nothing but set us up for failure. please tell me ONE thing that made you say "damn, really good move by Phil, no one else would've thought of that". instead its "WHAT THE **** PHIL?!?! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE NOAH ALL THAT MONEY?!?!?! NO ONE ELSE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!"

DISGUSTING

Last edited:
Basically saying that the triangle doesn't work in today's NBA as a main offense and that he shouldn't have hired Hornacek if he was gonna handcuff him and not allow him to coach, hire his staff, and run his own offense. He also said if he loves the triangle so much and he's the master he should bring his *** down to the bench and coach the team himself. He basically said Phil set us up for failure

The same Larry Brown that didn't wanna let our young guys flourish?

2h6zyvm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom