Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

It's that time of the year.
f13b5d79_image.jpeg

Na Melo is a genuine dude. Ofcourse i'll support him as a Knick, but some people legit put the cape on for him. Yes he has gotten the short end of the stick throughout his career, but now it's clear that he's heavily on the decline and at this point i rather get w.e value I can for him because this current team isn't going anywhere with or without him.

Last edited:
Na Melo is a genuine dude. Ofcourse i'll support him as a Knick, but some people legit put the cape on for him. Yes he has gotten the short end of the stick throughout his career, but now it's clear that he's heavily on the decline and at this point i rather get w.e value I can for him because this current team isn't going anywhere with or without him.

See the thing is he has a no trade clause…

So you guys are fine with your 125 million dollar man not sitting with his team in fear he could get hurt on the bench? I thought basketball was a team sport. Melo is all about melo and his "brand". I wonder if some of you are melo's children the way you cape for pops. Melo haters can at least admit when he plays well. The lovers never see a problem with anything he does.

Sports fans, the only people to get upset with another man for not sitting on a bench.

Let the man be. Worry about the product on the court, not the people in the seats.

I seen this before when Ewing was playing in his last days here.

Different situations I know...but be careful what you wish for. Or else we'll end up with Glen Rice turned into Howard Eisley and Shandon Anderson.

I seen this before when Ewing was playing in his last days here.

Different situations I know...but be careful what you wish for. Or else we'll end up with Glen Rice turned into Howard Eisley and Shandon Anderson.

Pat was done dirty. Though it was amazing during the 99 finals run how much better the offense flowed when he was on the bench.

Definitely reminiscent of how we treated Pat. The man shot 10-14 last night and the hate is still effervescent :lol:

I don't know what Knicks fans want from our players sometimes.

Different things tick different people off, I get it. But personally I couldn't even fathom being mad at a player for not sitting on the bench when they're hurt.

Wouldn't even cross my mind.

Especially with something like a shoulder injuring, where range of motion is key to recovery. Why sit on the bench, tensing up your shoulder muscles in a confined space where someone can plop down, hit you and reinjure it again?

If you're not playing in the game, I personally don't care where you sit.

That's just me though.

Last edited:
Yes I was trolling, BUT no one ever comes down hard on KP and he's had a few poor shooting games as of late. I'm just pointing out the Melo haters. And age has nothing to do with efficiency.

still his 2nd year.
young players usually arent efficient. especially scorers.
the thing im pissed about KPs 2nd year so far, is that relies on his jumper when someone is being physical with him.
ive said before he aint the Alpha type. sure he's got the 'swagger' when he's on one, but when someone pushes him around, he doesnt go through them.
if that makes any sense

It's because people dislike Melo as a person for some reason

Refs act like Melo is some classless gritty thug. They hate him

its from his early years.
all that 'thuggish ruggish' reputation, the fights etc.
im convinced thats the reason.
he aint get no superstar calls in NY.
remember the '12-13 playoffs?
Indiana was reputable as a 'defensive' team, so they away with fouls.
and Melo consistently got hacked

but thats the narrative.
wont change now.
but i thought it would going into the season, with all the community/political stuff he did.

Last edited:
i still dont get how some of yall are serious with the trade melo ish.
even if he does waive his no trade clause, whos could get for him?
no ones gonna replace his scoring.

yall spend too much time on that trade machine :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom