Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Just here to say that no one is talking about trading KP? He's like 5/16. BUT IF IT WERE MELO :smh:

you trolling right?

stopped watching the game.
2-3 on the West Coast roadtrip.

we were in 3rd & couldve built a 2 game lead between the 5-10 seeds,
but laid duds in Phoenix & Denver.
that might come back to haunt us, since the 3-10 seeds are less than 3 games apart

looks like we'll be stumbling into the Christmas game
... worried about that XMas game because we **** the bed on Nationally Televised & Noon games
SMH

Last edited:
At least we have Noah to be the interior defender and rebounder this team always needed.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head

goldenchild9 goldenchild9
onewearz onewearz
nick. nick.
@GaBeGRaMz
pr0phecy718 pr0phecy718
ballinsam23 ballinsam23
@DMVisRNB
@Mark Antony
@Air Pope
@DON RAMON
@Doxen5703
floodarea floodarea
E everysingletime
@Abematic
@SurgeV1
lver of jordan lver of jordan

It's obviously plenty more I'm forgetting but these guys right here are the first names that pop in my head.

200w.gif

Damn let the Nuggets score 127?

Knicks defense continues to suck. Are we the worst in the league or near it?

Just here to say that no one is talking about trading KP? He's like 5/16. BUT IF IT WERE MELO :smh:
No. Just no.

Although he sucked on defense playing big man all the same.

Last edited:
Yes I was trolling, BUT no one ever comes down hard on KP and he's had a few poor shooting games as of late. I'm just pointing out the Melo haters. And age has nothing to do with efficiency.

It's because people dislike Melo as a person for some reason

The last straw with him was a few years ago when he shut it down for the year and said he wasn't going to sit on the bench with the team due to the chance he got injured sitting there.

Last edited:
I don't dislike Melo. I think he's genuinely a nice guy. And he seems to care about winning (some ppl just care about numbers) Very flawed player though.

Last edited:
Isn't that how we got KP?

Pretty sure he was told to shut it down that season.

Not the shutting down part. The part where he said he would get hurt sitting on the bench is what i had an issue with. Shutting it down was the right move. He could have even shut it down earlier, but had to get the all star game in if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom