Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I hope there is a "posse" chant for LeBron and and his cling ons. I would expect one after the Derrick fisher chants from sunday.

Knick fans are always on edge. Even during a 4 game win streak.:lol:
We beat teams we were supposed to beat. A combined 20/42, tonight is a real game bros..
Don't get your hopes up, dude. For one, we aren't even on the level of Cleveland. Add to that the fact that this is a back to back.

Give it 'til at least mid season before you start hanging your hopes on a win against the reigning champions on a back to back.
no ****. I'm just hoping its not a repeat of opening night let alone a win. If its actually a competitive contest it's a win in my book. The last 4 wins were against non playoff teams and if we plan on making the playoffs you gotta beat those teams. Not sure why my post came off as me expecting us to win tonight :frown:

Last edited:
It's always when we're doing good that there's the most tension in the thread 
laugh.gif

Knicks got everyones emotions on 100000x

It's always when we're doing good that there's the most tension in the thread :lol:

Knicks got everyones emotions on 100000x
Quote em.. I think its way worse when we're losing. Trade Melo fire Phil give Jennings the starting job etc.

I still believe we'll hang in there. As long as Jennings doesn't try to do too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom