Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I'm clueless about the back spasms. Wasn't able to watch most of the games. My instinct is that Rose will elect to sit out tomorrow night.

As for the game itself, the Knicks pretty much won on talent. The heat suck. :lol:

They do the same thing against the Cavs tomorrow night and the Cavs will hang 120 + on them.

We came out hella lackadaisical and with no energy and we're going back and forth with them in the first half. Melo was off 1st half but came alive in the 3rd. KP another off shooting night. KOQ balled out again, Noah with a solid game. Pretty sure Jeff yelled at everyone at halftime then we got our **** together. Lee had a nice game back. BJ was doing the usual but turning it over more than we want. Baker saw the court in some garbage 37 seconds at the end lol

Also, Lance had a great game :smokin

12-9 watch out Cavs 8)  

Thx for the update fellas, y'all think we shock the world tomorrow night ? Highly doubt it but boy if we won I'd be so ******* ecstatic

Thx for the update fellas, y'all think we shock the world tomorrow night ? Highly doubt it but boy if we won I'd be so ******* ecstatic
If it wasn't the 2nd game of a back to back I'd give us a shot with all the momentum we've built but since that isn't the case I say nah

Derrick on his back spasms:

"It calmed down, it just spasmed. Usually when you have back problems, or back spasms, it comes from somewhere else and tonight my right side, my right leg, everything was fatiguing kind of quick," Rose said, adding that it was a muscular issue. "Tomorrow, we'll be able to tell what it is."

Rose said that he was in some discomfort before the game. He left the court midway through the third quarter after scoring 10 points and making three assists.

That's the part that worries me. Ah. We'll see.

Undefeated when Melo catches an oop or nah? Teddy P is playin damn good ball for his contract right now...

We got the second best home record (9-3) in the league behind Cle & GS who are tied at 9-2.

Gonna need KP to get out of this mini slump today. Also think Noah has a good game.

If we win tomorrow is it safe to say dey scared now ?
d58255fb43a5213e59e950a96bf782163a251a6.gif

Win or not, we need to make the game competitive for 48 mins. That'll be a huge confidence boost for the west coast trip.

We need to draw fouls early and often. Let Melo post up and torture whoever is guarding him.

When the defense start's collapsing on him, kick it out to KP behind the line.

Tonight will be the night KP's shots start dropping again. I know he'll be mentally prepared for this one.

:lol: @ shock the world.

After the posse comments and Cleveland kicking Toronto's *** getting off their little snide nobody thinks the Knicks have a shot. LeBron is probably gonna go for 50 and JR is gonna hit 6 threes and Kyrie is gonna mix our guards into oblivion while shooting lights out.

Last edited:
Wanted DROSE 100% . He's been GOING AT opposing PGs. His defense slows em down as well as puts pressure on them with his drives.

We know how the Cavs play.

Lets see if we come out with fire . Thats all Im looking for. We need that intensity. Hopefully we remember the *** whooping kyrie and co gave us November 4th.

If it wasn't a back2back I definitely think we would win tonight. I'm still hopeful we will due to how we've played at home.

LeBron wasn't really mad about the "posse" thing. Situation was mad childish. And ain't nobody scared of LeBron being upset at Phil tonight [emoji]128514[/emoji]. As lon as the refs actually call a fair game then let's play ball.

P.S. - 3rd in the east and all the haters are quiet. Wherefore art thou? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
GOddamn this such a statement game. I love how the NBA set us up. Cavs been in NY since Tuesday Morning. We were in Miami playing Tuesday night.

I want to see us rise to the occasion, despite the BS ! If we get in foul trouble early, EFF it and keep playing. KO need to minimize the effect TT has on the offensive board. Theyre going to hit Threes. Theyre going to try and get out on the break.

KP needs to dog Love. Melo needs to neutralize LBJ (like hes done for the most part in his career), and Holiday/Lee/Rose/BJ need to constantly apply pressure.

RJ scrub of the night.

If the Knicks play the same defense they played against the Heat, they are getting washed for sure. I can't name more than 3 heat players, it feels like,, and that team hung up 100 points :x

Phil just said Melo holds the Ball to much and if you hold a pass for more than 2 seconds the defense benefits.

I think this game depends on our energy guys. We're going to need KOQ, Norr, and Jennings to give us boosts that get the other guys going. Otherwise we can get blown out looking ahead to the game in Sacramento and the long west coast trip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom