Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Happy we won and Carmelo could hit that shot but that was awful. The **** happened? That **** can't happen.

If we actually get the win tonight with Noah out again................oh boi
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol Knicks started having trouble once TWolves stayed at home at the 3 point line. Wolves was basically just daring every Knick to drive to the hole and score that way.

Good shot Melo.

Last edited:
After last season and the last decade and a half in general...I'm happy about every win.

A win is a win.

Learn from this one and come better the next game.

It's a process.

Great game by KP & BJ, his shot finally started falling tonight.

Kuz came up huge too.

Hopefully the late game heroics can get Melo back to himself cause he's been looking like a different player the last 3 games.

Then y'all wonder why nobody comes here in free agency. :lol:

Nah man, f that bro.

I show Melo love. I stand up for Melo on this forum and real life all the time.

But when he plays like crap, Ima get on his ***.

it's usually cause he's not scoring. If he doesn't have it going he will keep forcing it hoping things will even out or something. In the past Melo was able to do this cause he went to an array of moves to get points, forcing his way to the line a lot as well. These days he can't do those things anymore and he's just straight chucking. It's horrible,

I was fully confident we were going to give this game away :lol:.

I'm surprised Hornacek didn't go back to Rose at the end. I know he didn't play well, but the twolves kind of adjusted and sagged off Jennings and he became ineffective down the stretch.

the problem with melo - the one that i think we all have - is that hes an obvious front runner. when his shot is falling hes very into the huddle, the game, communicating with his teammates, shouting instruction. but once he starts missing, hes withdrawn and lackadaisical. his inconsistency with effort is my one crippling factor of despise against him.

Nah man, f that bro.

I show Melo love. I stand up for Melo on this forum and real life all the time.

But when he plays like crap, Ima get on his ***.

it's usually cause he's not scoring. If he doesn't have it going he will keep forcing it hoping things will even out or something. In the past Melo was able to do this cause he went to an array of moves to get points, forcing his way to the line a lot as well. These days he can't do those things anymore and he's just straight chucking. It's horrible,

Like I said before if dude is having a off shooting game he needs to impact the game in other areas (like he did in Portland) that OKC **** can't ever happen.

Back
Top Bottom