OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miami snatching a Mixhigan legacy tonight. They are on fire right now. Kid's dad and uncles all played in Ann Arbor.
Mallory admitted that the staff hasnt been contacting him in months... Probably felt they could slow play him... Mustafa Muhammed has already silently stated his intentions to sign with Michigan... Ruckert went pretty silent after seeing Ann Arbor as well.
It sounds like they just didn't recruit him as hard as Miami. Ruckert seems to be leaning to OSU, but Muhammad is a silent. Maybe they cooled on him some, but it doesn't seem to be the case IMO. Nonetheless, snatching a 6'5 guy with great speed for his size, hands, and a frame to pack on weight is an automatic take IMO. 

Who are y'all's "they're gonna flip" before/on NSD candidates? Always exciting to have these kids, even more frustrating when they change their mind on ya.

Def slow played him and it didn't work.
Depends if they get Ruckert and Muhammad or not. 

Personally tho I think it's a mistake to slow play a legacy like Mallory for two guys where there's no guarantee either of them end up in the class.

Muhammad has been up and down it seems, and they've trailed for Ruckert to OSU. It was a pretty bad move IMO if they slow played.

I have zero idea what staffs are looking for when recruiting... I think the Green twins jump ship at some point from Michigan

So the story is Robertson's victim was a teammates GF... He bounced before they could put hands on him... Coward... Sounds like the investigation is complete for the other 3 players and staffer in trouble earlier this spring...We will see if charges are brought

Jerry Jeudy is nice

Last edited:
Here's a hypothetical.  Say you're an '18 recruit, you can pick your position if you'd like, and you have your choice of any school(s) in the country. What would your list be (List 10-20 schools. Less if you so choose)? You can give your reasons why, or they can be just because you just like the school; it's really up to you.

Here's a hypothetical.  Say you're an '18 recruit, you can pick your position if you'd like, and you have your choice of any school(s) in the country. What would your list be (List 10-20 schools. Less if you so choose)? You can give your reasons why, or they can be just because you just like the school; it's really up to you.

Offense: WR
I want to play in an offense where I can have fairly pro-style route tree, somewhere with lots of tradition, and an offense where a fairly productive reeiver can have good to great season with high draft stock coming out of school. Also looking at academics. Also want a cool coach.

1.USC
2. Washington
3. Michigan (simple preference over PSU)
4. Penn State
5. Oklahoma
6. Alabama (academics)

Defense: FS
I am looking to go to a school with great tradition, a great home field to play on, and a defense that is usually stout and allows their DB's to play aggressive. I want the school to be a DB factory where I can sit 2-3 years, [lay 1-2 then get drafted. I also want a good degree in case I get hurt.

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Florida
4.Ohio State
5. Florida State
6. Alabama ( worst academic rep)

I am a firm believer that the perennial powerhouse school kids usually have inflated draft stock :smokin

Last edited:
SC snatched another DT out from under Washington:

Tuli Letuligasenoa, #5 defensive tackle nationally. No one will ever say that Helton can't croot.

No he's from Cali (goes to De La Salle, same school as Devin Asiasi and Boss Tagaloa) but he's been all UCLA and UW this whole time. As of last week he was considered a heavy lean to UW but he'd said he didn't plan to announce until signing day. He took his first trip to SC last weekend and announced he changed his mind and would be making his commitment today. De La Salle players don't take visits during the season so he's probably going to shut down his recruitment until mid to late January.

Similar to the Marlon situation, UW fans are upset because the commitment seemed to come out of nowhere and by all indications until 7 days ago SC wasn't really involved.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Similar to the Marlon situation
bit of a stretch there

ld.png

good pickup though

elpablo21 elpablo21 what's the team looking like this Spring? How's Browning's shoulder?

Squad looks good. Azeem looks like his normal self after that leg injury..Im interested to see how the corner positions pan out..Byron Murphy has looked great though

Jake's shoulder has looked fine as his reps progressed over time, looks to be on schedule but we'll see

Watching the Bama spring game, it's just not fair man. Pro talent top to bottom.

Kinda want a rematch though.

Back
Top Bottom