OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We doing production and how high you'll get picked?... Because uh..

Last edited:
I mean, even if we're being recent -- Bama has like five 4 and 5 stars on their roster RIGHT now and we've seen 3 of them play and the other is Najee Harris. SC has Ronald Jones, then a bunch of highly touted hungry young dudes all fighting for the #2 spot, the scariest of which is Stephen Carr. Also pretty excited about SC's new young running backs coach.

And then there's the whole Tuscaloosa sucks factor.

But yes if we're going off history, Miami should be on every list, except for QB. And I question how good any of their WRs really turned out besides Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne.

But if we're limiting the question to the past 10 years then a lot of the lists will look different.

And if we're limiting it to This season, then even more different.

Last edited:
But yes if we're going off history, Miami should be on every list, except for QB. And I question how good any of their WRs really turned out besides Andre Johnson and Reggie Wayne.

But if we're limiting the question to the past 10 years then a lot of the lists will look different.

Santana, Mike Irvin, throw Allen Hurns on there as a new guy.

Michael Irvin?!

We talking 80s now?? 
laugh.gif

Kelly and Kosar?

When I said history I wasn't going into the 80s fam 
laugh.gif

You didn't see me saying USC should be the top DB school cuz Ronnie Lott was a beast. Archie Griffin won back to back Heismans. Why are we talking Bama and not tO$U?

Last edited:
History is "history" tho.  

it also ain't like we bringing up dudes who played in leather helmets and during Jim Crow. 

While you posting lists with Ricky Ervins who was drafted in 1991 :lol:. Only reason I reached back.

RB and WR are not positions I associate with USC and the NFL in this day and age, either.

While you posting lists with Ricky Ervins who was drafted in 1991
laugh.gif
. Only reason I reached back.

RB and WR are not positions I associate with USC and the NFL in this day and age, either.
And Havili as a RB 

We about to enter the "no spin zone" tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Willie Taggart: "I think a lot of the young men that were here, they came here for the uniforms, not to be a great football player”

You go to whoever offering the highest bag, word to Cam Newton. 180k just to get a living room sit down.

Back
Top Bottom