OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like it. Had a secret visit yesterday where they rolled out the red carpet and he's coming back in two weeks. Making some sort of announcement today. Saves the staff the effort from being trolled by James Cook, but still think we need 1-2 more backs in this class.

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau  1h1 hour ago
 Police: MSU’s Cooper spit in parkinig officer’s face in October http://detne.ws/2k8yChs  via @detroitnews
 Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau  10m10 minutes ago
 MSU announces police investigation of three student-athletes in relation to sexual assault case

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau  7m7 minutes ago
 MSU statement says 3 student-athletes under investigationsuspended & removed from on-campus housing pending police & title IX investigations

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau  6m6 minutes ago
 More from MSU: external law firm to conduct "thorough and independent investigation into football program staff members’ compliance " 1/2

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau  6m6 minutes ago
 Statement also says one football staff member has been suspended pending completion of investigation

As a father of two little girls, these stories are hitting closer and closer to home... Never was naive enough to not believe it doesn't happen but I do not want to send my girls out into the "real world"... Wouldn't care about the sanctions my team got slapped with but moreso the "men" that cover this crap up.

Gene Chizik stepping down as Defensive Coordinator at UNC. :frown:

We gonna be so bad this upcoming season. :x

Curtis Blackwell is the MSU assistant being rumored about.  Would be a huge blow to their recruiting efforts in the D.  Former MLK assistant, and the co-founder of the SMSB camp.   

Gotcha.

2020, boy am I getting old.
Tell me about it 
mean.gif

Saw a video on DJ Dallas talking about "I grew up watching Jacory Harris and them boys......."

Had me remembering the days of Kenny Kelly as a starting QB

Tell me about it :smh:

Saw a video on DJ Dallas talking about "I grew up watching Jacory Harris and them boys......."

Had me remembering the days of Kenny Kelly as a starting QB

And he still wanted to go to Miami? Boy, them Richt bags must be heavy

Lol, but nah. **** is definitely crazy.

And he still wanted to go to Miami? Boy, them Richt bags must be heavy

Lol, but nah. **** is definitely crazy.
Obviously he did..... That's the last time Miami beat FSU 
mean.gif

I was at that game sitting in the end zone where the last play happened

Back
Top Bottom