OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Multiple sources have confirmed to SB Nation that after meetings with Alabama head coach Nick Saban following the Championship, the relationship between Saban and Sarkisian deteriorated amid disagreements in “system philosophy,” per one source. Both parties planned to move on following Signing Day last Wednesday, and Saban was aware of Sarkisian’s contact with the Falcons.

One source described the problems between Sarkisian and Saban as “too similar” to the relationship between Saban and former coordinator Kiffin.

“There was an effort on Saban’s part not to repeat the same problem. This wasn’t going to work out,” a source close to Sarkisian told SB Nation.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/2/...atlanta-falcons-alabama-offensive-coordinator

I wonder what the philosophical differences were. Saban seemed to be on the whole HUNH train, and even driving it, and Sark went full spread his last year at UW so it's not like he wasn't the right guy to call that type of offense.

L.J. Scott has been removed from the Michigan State student directory. Rumors of serious allegations dropping tomorrow. Uh oh trouble in East Lansing.

Lots of chatter out of their program from multiple players being booted, players hanging it up early, old trainer with a Sandusky-esque past of molestation... And their BBall team just got washed by a terrible team

Heard another "rumor" that one of their captains split the locker room last year based on his love for Trump... Haha... I know we got some Sparties in here, shed some light my dudes

Heard another "rumor" that one of their captains split the locker room last year based on his love for Trump... Haha... I know we got some Sparties in here, shed some light my dudes

And DA in Ingram County has been payed by the boosters of MSU to cover the rape crimes up and steroids use as well.

You guys apparently have it all covered.

Yikes....at all the stuff coming out about MSU lately.

Thiyo Lukusa quit yesterday too. Said his heart was never in it and he didn't love the game.

Rumor is it was Riley Bullough who split the team last year.

@CJ616 would be in here so fast if this was Michigan. 
laugh.gif
 I doubt it.  After this past season and everything that's transpired after, I don't have it in me to clown anyones' squad.  It is funny how all of you M fans are front stage with the news though.  I thought we were supposed to be the "obsessed" ones 
tongue.gif
.  Those cornballs pulled out every chant they could think of, last night in the Crisler Center.  Very exuberant about their first win against MSU since 2014.  With Jimmy Khakis running wild, I'm surprised dudes even remembered that they had a basketball team.

Last edited:
But anyway, looks like a total **** show in EL, right now 
mean.gif
.  If this upcoming season is anything like the last, it'll most likely be MD's last at MSU.  Only silver lining is the fact that everyone who supposedly "divided" the locker room are gone now, and that all of the young guys who were forced to play last year have a few games of experience to bring into the Spring.  Would be a huge loss if LJ Scott is indeed gone, but I (and plenty of other Spartan fans) actually prefer Gerald Holmes over him and wished he would have gotten more carries, last year.

We'll see how it all turns out, but it definitely isn't looking great (As you all obviously know).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom