OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If ward ever gets injured this season Houston is toast
You can say that about a lot of teams. 

Also IRT OU's backups comments, you guys been mixing it up more coverage wise under Schiano this season haven't you? 

That Narduzzi version of C4 puts a lot of stress on the S's especially against teams with speed in the slot, which is what I think he was kind of getting at. 

Last edited:
Allegedly Josh Sweat re-injured the same knee from h.s. in practice and didn't fly with the team to Louisville

Feel terrible for Sweat. They just had that's article on how he miraculously recovered from the first knee injury smh.

Is Penn State the most delusional fan base?
Nah, we are 
pimp.gif

The U back, again

Everyone here right now is scared of potentially losing to Appalachian State, that's how we know we aren't back yet :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think we're that delusional anymore man. The Golden era really killed our confidence :\

How seriously is everyone taking Houston this year?

Wish this could be a poll and debate.

If golden was or coach I'd legit be concerned about this game. With richt not really. I think we roll.

Wouldn't mind Harbaugh going out and hiring his buddy Greg Roman as an offensive analyst for the remainder of the season... Huge step down for Roman but he is already getting the paycheck from Buffalo and I want to dream a little

How seriously is everyone taking Houston this year?

Wish this could be a poll and debate.

I'd be interested to see who doesn't take them seriously and why

Me too. I've seen people on Reddit say they think houston spends their whole year gameplanning 1-3 big games and ignoring and coasting the rest of their schedule, a la late 2000s Boise State.

The implication being a P5 schedule would be tougher and as a result they'd sustain more injuries/losses.

Last edited:
Why are you following PSU homer-trolls?

It just popped up on my feed from someone else. I have no idea who that guy even is. But I don't know that I've ever seen one PSU fan that thinks Paterno did something wrong.

@joeyrkaufman 2h2 hours ago

USC LB Osa Masina was charged in Salt Lake City this morning with three felonies, incl. one count of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.

@joeyrkaufman 1h1 hour ago

Osa Masina has surrendered to Cottonwood Heights police in Utah, according to his attorney, Greg Skordas

LAPD hasn't filed charges yet.

I think SC handled this right. Didn't punish him during the investigation, let him participate, but opted to hold him out of games until things were cleared up. Then suspended him when the charges were levied. He's been suspended from school and kicked out of the dorm and barred from campus indefinitely.

Agreed. IMO, this is how things should be handled in situations like that.

Is there any smoke behind Jordan Wright to FSU CBs or just thinking because they offered he's there's?

Back
Top Bottom