OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off-season game:

What player who left early would have had the biggest impact on your team the following season?

My answer lendale white. If he comes back USC probably wins the NC. USC as a team in 2006 USC rushed for 1600 yards and as a team had 2500 fewer total yards of offense (190 fewer yards per game.) lendale white by himself rushed for 1600 yards in 2005.

Is it supposed to be an obvious one like Chuck?  He was never coming back. 

Drew Henson probably if we're picking guys that actually had a chance of coming back. 

Let's make it a guy who had a chance of coming back and it would have been reasonable for them to stay one more year. Otherwise, the obvious answer would have been Reggie Bush lol.

An exception, for example, I think would be Johnny Manziel. It made sense for him to go but he might have been helped by staying one more year, as well.

Last edited:

Justin Fields decommitted from PSU. 

You drop the bag @dreClark
nerd.gif

I enjoyed this thread.  Penn State has some of the worst fans.

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/fields-decommitting.175343/

If it comes down to bags, no one will be able to outbag Auburn. The kid plays for Cam Newton's 7 on 7 team. No other team will be able to have that kind of access.
Gus is probably selling him on starting next season too. 

That 200k was the best investment AU ever made 
laugh.gif

Heart condition apparently was diagnosed left month and his dad died coaching at 54

Heart condition apparently was diagnosed left month and his dad died coaching at 54
He's saying it's not health but can't see it being anything but health.

Doubt it's NCAA related. It's not like he can escape the stain by retiring. He'd only escape having to do interviews. Also does the NCAA even do anything anymore? 

Could actually def be some other form of scandal though.

Last edited:
He's waiting for Brian Kelly to get fired

Or just that scared to come play the buckeyes at home after last season (I kid I kid)

He's saying it's not health but can't see it being anything but health.

Doubt it's NCAA related. It's not like he can escape the stain by retiring. He'd only escape having to do interviews. Also does the NCAA even do anything anymore? 

Could actually def be some other form of scandal though.
Not to blue bloods.

They gon let the yopper sang on Ole Miss tho. 

The Oklahoma 247 board reported that he found out about a heart condition a month. After his dad died coaching hs football at 54 he valued making the move Tobi next stage of life over football.

"HOLLA AT COACH SUMLIN HOLLA AT TE STOOPS!!! "

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Paul Myerberg‏Verified account @PaulMyerberg  15m15 minutes ago
 New longest-tenure HCs in FBS: Ferentz (1999), Patterson (2000), Gundy (05), Solich (05), Whittingham (05), Fitzgerald (06), Stockstill (06)

Back
Top Bottom