OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any Miami guys got a scouting report on Sunny Odogwu??? Visited Michigan this week as a Grad transfer... Seems like a mountain of man that is often injured...Is he any good or just a body???

Showed potential when not injured after taking a while to learn the game. He's just always injured.

DBKKKXcXgAAbAKJ.jpg

States w/ highest % of HS football players recruited by a DI school:
1. Florida
2. Georgia
3. Louisiana
4-8. (DC), MD, TN, SC, NC

Last edited:
 angelique‏ @chengelis  58m58 minutes ago
 Harbaugh says Grant Perry back working with the team
 angelique‏ @chengelis  57m57 minutes ago
 Harbaugh says Nike has an alternate uniform. Won't say which game it will debut
nerd.gif

Robert Mays‏Verified account @robertmays  12h12 hours ago
 I wrote about the NFL's best offensive minds bulking up their units to hammer the league's shrinking defenders.

https://theringer.com/nfl-offensive-strategy-going-big-a8e0ae117091
I'm surprised this trend hasn't become more popular at the college level yet where D's have shrunk even more to combat spread O's.  

You can still utilize spread formations with heavier personnel (like NE for example) but you just need the FB/TE types that are versatile enough to do it. 

Not to give a homer response but it's really the only team I know enough about to comment:

I know SC has been loading up on pass catching TEs and besides the elite exceptions (Amon Ra) have been targeting mostly big body receivers the past few cycles. Other teams have been trying to do the same. I think a pro-spread New England style offense is going to be very popular in college soon.

Last edited:
Speaking of AmonRa, for the first time in about 6 months I actually feel like Stanford might have a chance with him.

I hate Michigans white pants... Wish they would go back to the maize pants
Nah white pants >>>>>>

Their current setup is one of the cleanest away sets in all of CFB right now.  The only reason some people want them to wear maize pants again is for purely nostalgic reasons. 

I'm guessing the alts are probably going to be maize on maize for the MSU or UF games which would probably look something like this. 

I hate Michigans white pants... Wish they would go back to the maize pants
People have always wanted to see USC rock the white alternate pants Nike made for them. The old stuffy alums nearly had a conniption when they heard about them though, so they're just practice gear.

590667.jpg

o5btxy-0407spoldnluscspringpracticekb11.jpg

suapants.png

BHGLKzi.png

Nah white pants >>>>>>

Their current setup is one of the cleanest away sets in all of CFB right now.  The only reason some people want them to wear maize pants again is for purely nostalgic reasons. 

I'm guessing the alts are probably going to be maize on maize for the MSU or UF games which would probably look something like this. 

View media item 2455812

Have they ever worn an alternate for The Game?

Back
Top Bottom