OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Godfrey thinks Butch is safe unless they absolutely implode this season :nerd:

If this is the case...as a Vols alum...please implode. I need Lyle gone. Sadly I know my backwoods brethren will be ready to give him an extension if we blow out GA tech at the sphincter dome in Atlanta.

Zaire officially a Gator. Was hoping to see the Felipe show but guess one can't complain about competition or depth. 3 peat coming.

Zaire officially a Gator. Was hoping to see the Felipe show but guess one can't complain about competition or depth. 3 peat coming.

Zaire can run but not good as a passer. Plus he has a few weeks to learn the offense and deal with Don Brown defense.

Eh. I've seen a lot of head coaches from Adidas schools rock Yeezy's. Nothing new. :lol:

Last edited:
Butch [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] hope he never leaves.

[emoji]127921[/emoji]‏Verified account @Saivion_1k  2h2 hours ago
 God Bless [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Former 5* DB Savion Smith. 

Did he get passed up and they ask him to move to S?

Is that Tolliver who passed him? And didn't Smith have a Helicopter Dad?
Idk about his dad but Toliver is a class above him and already started last season. 

I think he was competing for that nickel spot when Jackson moves inside to play the slot and lost out to Greedy.  Unless he's worried about one of the younger guys passing him up too he should have just stayed.  There's probably a decent chance both Toliver and Jackson are gone after this season. 

An LSU fan on r/cfb posted that he might transfer down a level so he can get two years of tape for the league which sounds like an incredibly stupid idea.  He should just chill at a JC this season, and be a one and done at a school of his choice next season. 

Last edited:
Any Miami guys got a scouting report on Sunny Odogwu??? Visited Michigan this week as a Grad transfer... Seems like a mountain of man that is often injured...Is he any good or just a body???

Back
Top Bottom