OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michigan's offense might be moving in a more "power spread" like direction this year. 

They're not going to be running much option stuff obviously but I think the plan is to utilize space more this season.

Last edited:
They need to stop talking about how they are going to do this or that and find a way to get yards at crucial times of games.

Friend and I were discussing, who's the last QB recruit Michigan really hit on? Henne? Does Mallett count?

Daniel Jeremiah‏Verified account @MoveTheSticks  7h7 hours ago
 http://www.nfl.com/podcasts?id=beb4d89dc1d27654314d8e37eb5e9e1f
Cliffs

- Talked a bit about Darnold, Rosen, and Wyoming QB Josh Allen

- Both had Allen #3 with DJ having Darnold #1, and Bucky having Rosen ahead. 

- Didn't think Darnold's release is Byron Leftwich bad, DJ noted that he can short it when he needs to. 

- Thought UCLA's supporting cast was trash last year. 

I hate the release talk. His motion is weird and kinda baseball like but Darnold gets the ball out fast as ****. Phillip rivers has a worse release and he's fine.

Also worst case scenario, he can always improve on the motion, see: Aaron Rodgers (don't see: tebow.)

I hate the release talk. His motion is weird and kinda baseball like but Darnold gets the ball out fast as ****. Phillip rivers has a worse release and he's fine.

Also worst case scenario, he can always improve on the motion, see: Aaron Rodgers (don't see: tebow.)
His velocity is fine but the release is elongated unlike Rivers' who has one of the quicker releases in the league.  I'd like to see PFF or someone else time it and see how it compares to the league average. 

Most guys don't get to sit for a couple years and work out the kinks in their mechanics like Rodgers. 

Last edited:
Butch Jones is on a recruiting Tear sheeesh. I think he would be one helluva recruiting coordinator assistant coach at his next gig.

Back
Top Bottom