OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bob Stoops stats Bomani is quoting:

Texas has won the Big 12 twice since Stoops got there. Stoops has only had 3 top ten recruiting classes in the past 10 years.

Bruce Feldman saying Stoops retiring has been in the works for over a year, but final decision on when was made very recently.

Last edited:
anybody special on the Last Chance U team for this upcoming season on netflix? Is that where the FSU QB who punch a girl went? The kid Kiffin picked up at the new gig?

anybody special on the Last Chance U team for this upcoming season on netflix? Is that where the FSU QB who punch a girl went? The kid Kiffin picked up at the new gig?
Yea that's where he went. 

Former Michigan DB/WR and current MSST DB Brian Cole was on the team last season. 

Former UGA and current MSST DE Chauncey Rivers, and Troy DE Rasool Clemons are the other guys who could make impacts at the FBS level this season. 

Last edited:
Be honest. How salty were you to see this in the new Madden trailer?

Untitled.png

Current Madden looks like trash to me so to ease the pain of no NCAA i just tell myself it could very well suck anyway.

Last edited:
2018 4* WR/ATH Justin Watkins might legitimately commit to 5 schools during his recruitment. Committed to LSU, Flipped to FSU then flipped to Texas. Looking like he's gonna flip to another school (possibly Alabama) and then I wouldn't be surprised if he was to flip one more time, prob to an instate school like Florida or somewhere way across the country like Oregon

Last edited:
They had some good battles in the one on ones, got open and QB couldn't hit him and other times Blades had him locked up

Not sure if they ever locked up in 7 on 7 though

2018 4* WR/ATH Justin Watkins might legitimately commit to 5 schools during his recruitment. Committed to LSU, Flipped to FSU then flipped to Texas. Looking like he's gonna flip to another school (possibly Alabama) and then I wouldn't be surprised if he was to flip one more time, prob to an instate school like Florida or somewhere way across the country like Oregon

Curious where you saw that? Someone obviously is going to land him, but in general, who'd want a kid that is that fickle and changes his mind based off his last visit? Sounds like he'd be a huge pain in the a**/high maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom