OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's with this Columbia shade in here? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bruce Feldman and NFL insider/scout were talking on his podcast about a top WR prospect that interviewed really poorly and turned a lot of GMs off with his attitude. Feldman suspects it's the player trying to make his indifference clear to certain teams so they stay away from him, and not so much about his personality -- although, both Feldman, the scout mentioned how the another top player said he just very much so didn't like the kid and he was a jerk. Feldman also mentioned the player was better than Mike Williams, Cory Davis, and all the other guys during the season.

I tihink it's a good bet that player's John Ross. Both noted he's still going to get drafted.

Bruce Feldman and NFL insider/scout were talking on his podcast about a top WR prospect that interviewed really poorly and turned a lot of GMs off with his attitude. Feldman suspects it's the player trying to make his indifference clear to certain teams so they stay away from him, and not so much about his personality -- although, both Feldman, the scout mentioned how the another top player said he just very much so didn't like the kid and he was a jerk. Feldman also mentioned the player was better than Mike Williams, Cory Davis, and all the other guys during the season.

I tihink it's a good bet that player's John Ross. Both noted he's still going to get drafted.
They were talking about Dede.  

On Friday evening, I wrote about red flags potentially being raised on Oklahoma receiver Dede Westbrook. Then on Saturday, I wrote those flags have been raised. But for many teams, it’s well past the red-flag stage.

On Saturday evening, I learned a number of teams have stamped Westbrook as undraftable for a variety of reasons.

Beside the reasons previously mentioned such as declining an invitation to the Senior Bowl then not participating in combine workouts, I’ve been told Westbrook’s interviews here in Indianapolis have been horrible. Those at the interviews say Westbrook has been guarded and seemed untruthful. There are also off-the-field issues, many well-documented and some more of a personality nature.
http://draftanalyst.com/combine-report-35-dede-westbrook-going-undrafted

With the exception of his pro day dude has basically bombed the whole process. 

If i'm a 5 star recruit for football I'd only consider the 3 schools in Florida, FSU, UF and Miami along with Texas and USC/UCLA but being its football it'll probably be USC if I decide to be in LA for college, would probably go with UCLA if I was going for basketball.  

If i'm a 5 star recruit for football I'd only consider the 3 schools in Florida, FSU, UF and Miami along with Texas and USC/UCLA but being its football it'll probably be USC if I decide to be in LA for college, would probably go with UCLA if I was going for basketball.  

Wut

Instead of a home/home with TCU, the game will now be a neutral site game at jerrys world (2018). Bad thing is now tOSU replaces TCU with Miami(OH) in 2019... our 2019 OOC sucks now. FAU, Cincy, and Miami(OH)

Hopefully we can drop one of those games and find a neutral site opponent to replace one of those games before we head into our next home and home with Oregon in 2020-2021.

Back
Top Bottom