OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's "yuge" ain't you from NY? 
laugh.gif

I'll make sure to post the gifs of him getting baptized by Nuke and TY in here this season. 

Last edited:
good luck to the Titans drafting Adoree. I was loving what the Titans were doing until that pick. Great kid and he deserves success but OJ Howard would have been tremendous there, to add with Davis.

Instead of a home/home with TCU, the game will now be a neutral site game at jerrys world (2018). Bad thing is now tOSU replaces TCU with Miami(OH) in 2019... our 2019 OOC sucks now. FAU, Cincy, and Miami(OH)

Hopefully we can drop one of those games and find a neutral site opponent to replace one of those games before we head into our next home and home with Oregon in 2020-2021.

So pissed about this. Was excited to host Ohio State in Ft Worth and then make the trip to The Horseshoe in 2019. So now not only is the ticket not included in my season ticket package, I have to pay extra to watch a game at the **** hole which is AT&T Stadium and I dont get to see the Frogs play in Ohio.

good luck to the Titans drafting Adoree. I was loving what the Titans were doing until that pick. Great kid and he deserves success but OJ Howard would have been tremendous there, to add with Davis.

Loved that my Bucs got Howard at 19. I'd like a RB in the 2nd round in case we part ways with Doug Martin, but ... we shall see. There were some great value picks at 19, that's for sure.

Loved that my Bucs got Howard at 19. I'd like a RB in the 2nd round in case we part ways with Doug Martin, but ... we shall see. There were some great value picks at 19, that's for sure.

OJ with the #19? No brainer. Jamies gotta be screaming for joy. Add Jackson with Howard and he has some serious weapons.

Can't you ever just be happy sometimes man? 
laugh.gif

Are you even a Titans fan?

Don't let fake posters tell you I have changed my position on Trump. Very bad! Fake posters like tired Bobby want to discredit USC success. Terrible.

Traditional colours indeed.

Those are basically the legarrette James national championship jerseys no? I guess those were white, not grey.

oregon-uniform-2011-nike.jpg

6f7959481db1268c6f5c0c519e49e67a.jpg

Last edited:
Can't you ever just be happy sometimes man? :lol:

Are you even a Titans fan?

I'm very happy.

Can't you just take any type of shade towards a USC player though?

Not a Titans fan but love what they are putting together. I should hate them since they fleeced my squad last year but i want to see Marriotta ball at the league

DBU [emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji][emoji]128010[/emoji]

Schools with first round picks:

Alabama - 4
Ohio State - 3
LSU - 3
Clemson - 2
Stanford - 2
Michigan - 2
Wisconsin - 2
Texas A&M - 1
North Carolina - 1
Western Michigan - 1
Washington - 1
Texas Tech - 1
Temple - 1
Tennessee - 1
USC - 1
Utah - 1
Florida - 1
Missouri - 1
Ole Miss - 1
UCLA - 1
Miami - 1

Also looks like the SEC tied a record with 12 total first round picks

Butt's injury was so costly that Darboh and Chesson went ahead of him.

That's insane.

Back
Top Bottom