OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jalen Mills, Jalen Collins, and Rashard Robinson are all young guys getting some run in the league fight now too for LSU. 

Delvin Breaux is a guy I guess you could technically count as well. 

Jalen Mills, Jalen Collins, and Rashard Robinson are all young guys getting some run in the league fight now too for LSU. 

Wasn't Mo Claiborne pretty much labeled a bust before this past season? And all the other guys you mentioned... meh outside of Reid.

Last edited:

Wasn't Mo Claiborne pretty much labeled a bust before this past season? And all the other guys you mentioned... meh.
Yea dude balled out tho this season.  

It comes all together for guys at different times, and CB is a really mental position. 

Youtube is going to be picking up BTN as a part of their new streaming service for you cord-cutters in here. 

(NEWSCHANNEL 3) – Newschannel 3 has learned that Minnesota head coach P.J. Fleck is answering questions about his alleged recruitment of now former Western Michigan linebacker Robert Spillane.

Sources are telling Newschannel 3 that Spillane, who received his release from the Broncos football program on Monday, was contacted by Fleck about playing at Minnesota, prior to receiving his release from the Broncos football program.

Newschannel 3 has reached out to Coach Fleck and to Spillane for comment, but have not yet heard back.
http://wwmt.com/news/local/pj-fleck-questioned-about-alleged-recruitment-of-former-bronco-linebacker

Originally Posted by Bobby Layne  

Bama picked up Chris Weinke as a analyst. 
Probably to help Nick Saban with IMG Academy 
laugh.gif
. I guess his stint with the Rams was short. 
SMH, Bama's trying to get the secret recipe for the Honey Fried Chicken by any means necessary
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
This man knows. After Marvin Wilson told the world, the secret was out lol

Last edited:
Mind still blown Marvin went to FSU.

Chollie dropped the ball so hard. My man had the state in his hands and couldn't beat Kansas.

What's up with Trenton Thompson?

Does he have an addiction issue or did he just have a bad reaction?

Last edited:
Man I miss Jenn Sterger.... I wonder if she misses Brett Favre?

The thought crossed my mind to ask her in Jan '14 at the National Championship Game, but I wasn't brave enough to ask and be assaulted in front of the crowd haha.. Kidding, but I certainly thought about Favre during our 2 second exchange.

Doug Samuels‏ @CoachSamz  2h2 hours ago
 Video: Mickey Marotti gears up Buckeye players with some fresh LeBron's and a dunk contest breaks out

http://footballscoop.com/news/video-ohio-state-holds-players-dunk-contest/
Rashod Berry and Malik Harrison 
sick.gif

jamesmiller‏Verified account @JimMiller  1h1 hour ago
 Get your sizzles ready: If @sam_ponder deal closes for @ESPNNFL Countdown, that will obviously free up one juicy role on @CollegeGameDay
Molly McGrath?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom