OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm looking forward to SC becoming the team of the alt-right 
pimp.gif

But then your boy swendro would probably jump ship. Then who would you talk Harbaw with at the monthly militia cookouts?

Last edited:

Vice Doc on Liberty City Youth Football. 

Not gonna lie, listening to King Carter's father reflecting on the day King died, was pretty emotional

Devonta Freeman 
nthat.gif

Also, my buddy saw Uncle Luke at some Italian restaurant draped in Heat gear a month or so ago lol. Said he was looking pretty old these days.

Last edited:
 SB✯Nation CFB‏@SBNationCFB  Feb 21
 How P.J. Fleck's recruiting strategy can be successful at Minnesota 

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/2/20/14612068/pj-fleck-minnesota-head-coach
 SB✯Nation CFB‏@SBNationCFB  51m51 minutes ago
 With a favorable sched and an offense that *should* come through for him, the question for Charlie Strong's USF is D

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...charlie-strong-usf-bulls-quinton-flowers-2017

Last edited:
Why would florida be DBU? Serious question. Not close.

Dee Delaney from Citadel to Miami as a grad transfer is a great pickup.

Why would florida be DBU? Serious question. Not close.

Dee Delaney from Citadel to Miami as a grad transfer is a great pickup.

Matt Elam
Will Hill
Joe Haden
Reggie Nelson
Louichez Purifoy
Janoris Jenkins
Josh Evans
Major Wright
Jaylen Watkins
Marcus Roberson
Vernon Hargreaves
Quinton Dunbar

Current DBs in the NFL with 3 more at minimum with Tabor, Wilson, and Maye being locks to be drafted this year. Don't be disrespectful. And that's just out of the last 10 years I'm guessing with Reggie being the eldest.

Last edited:
How many all pros on that list? How many pro bowls? You named a lot of guys thay are in the league, but shouldn't elite play or play at a high level be a factor? Florida isn't DBU, man. :lol:

"Say something long enough then people will believe it"...

Last edited:
How many all pros on that list? How many pro bowls? You named a lot of guys thay are in the league, but shouldn't elite play or play at a high level be a factor? Florida isn't DBU, man. :lol:

Alternative facts, almost positive Haden and Nelson have been pro bowlers.

DBU is LSU right now.

How sway? Outside of Pat and Honey Badger who else they got?

Last edited:
I thought the "How many" was pretty clear. But there are 2 2nd team all-pros between the 2 of them. Y'all are not DBU :lol:

I thought the "How many" was pretty clear. But there are 2 2nd team all-pros between the 2 of them. Y'all are not DBU :lol:

Starters don't count? Again who else is in the running? LSU only has 2 all pros as well. Who else has been putting DBs in the league on a consistent basis like us the last decade?

Last edited:

How many all pros on that list? How many pro bowls? You named a lot of guys thay are in the league, but shouldn't elite play or play at a high level be a factor? Florida isn't DBU, man.
laugh.gif

Alternative facts, almost positive Haden and Nelson have been pro bowlers.
DBU is LSU right now.
How sway? Outside of Pat and Honey Badger who else they got?
Mo Claiborne and Eric Reid.  Ron Brooks has been a solid nickel/dime since he came into the league. 

Although he's been trash Tharold Simon''s gotten some run in the league as well. 

Back
Top Bottom