OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foster is a beast. Playing against USC will be one of the more easy games he'll play this year.

We sawft. This didn't help Cali boys from making them think any different.

even that little kid on the sideline said to his friend "he popped his leg back in."

Never seen that. Definitely a cramp but damn, i was worried for the young fella.

Reuben Foster is real life wolverine. I think he's had more blaaaam hits in 2+ years than anyone I've ever seen at LB.

Bruh

I thought he'd gone pro already then saw that hit and said out loud "oh." A reporter asked Justin about it post game [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Justin Davis still doesn't know what hit him this morning.

It will only get easier from here on out kid.

Thankfully, he will make a butt load of mistakes this year..,. But skies the limit with his potential.
if CLK can get Jonathan Crompton drafted
... [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Exactly :lol:

Guy made Blake sims look passable

Saban on Jalen Hurts playing, sort of a surprise:

"Well, you know, what I was really puzzled about is I said that we were going to pick a starter between Cooper Bateman and Blake Barnett. I never said Jalen Hurts wasn't going to play and y'all never asked. I never said he was going to play. It was the plan all along to figure out which one of those guys are going to start and manage this game the best, and Jalen Hurts was going to have a role in the game. We had a special plan for him. And he practiced his plays all week long, and he was going to go in the third series of the game in my mind no matter what. And that's what we did. Y'all never asked. I wouldn't have told you if you would have asked, but you didn't ask."

Last edited:
090416-uga-cover-CC18_tli2ib.jpg

What shoes are these?

Rosen going to have nightmares about Garrett.

Can't wait until he can start destroying some of these SEC lineman, we looking at you Cam Robinson.

They look like the new Vomero's. I been running in Vomero's for 10+ years. Tried those on the other week. Gonna cop a new pair. That color way looks great. 

I believe you are correct! Thank you for your help. That colorway seems to be a iD not a stock option.

Rosen going to have nightmares about Garrett.

Can't wait until he can start destroying some of these SEC lineman, we looking at you Cam Robinson.

I only knew of the name until yesterday.

He won't have to worry about a guy like him ever again, until the NFL.

I only knew of the name until yesterday.

He won't have to worry about a guy like him ever again, until the NFL.

Absolutely, that kid is a once every 5-10 year talent on the edge.

He should be the #1 pick in the draft without question to me.

I love watching Foster play... He destroys on contact and has a vice grip once he touches you... Wouldn't mind seeing him on the Lions

Back
Top Bottom