OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who else has the Xfinity X1 box? Cfb Saturday are the best being able to switch between all the live games with the sports ticker

Last edited:
Just got back from College station.
Family plays for UCLA. Such a disappointing loss.
Rosen didn't play well at all. So many missed opportunities, but I'm hopeful that he won't ever play like that again.
That D line for the Aggies monstrous, which we expected.
I've been to A&M games before, but this one was by far the loudest game I've ever attended. Rosen really pissed them off lol.
Vernon from Ballers was right next to me. Dude was mad cool. Showed love to everyone.
Overall, it was a great game.

Just got back from College station.
Family plays for UCLA. Such a disappointing loss.
Rosen didn't play well at all. So many missed opportunities, but I'm hopeful that he won't ever play like that again.
That D line for the Aggies monstrous, which we expected.
I've been to A&M games before, but this one was by far the loudest game I've ever attended. Rosen really pissed them off lol.
Vernon from Ballers was right next to me. Dude was mad cool. Showed love to everyone.
Overall, it was a great game.

View media item 2154637

Saban is a god. Good for CLK sticking it to his former team. Hurts is gonna be a problem 
sick.gif

Pat Haden really ****** us.

And I'm rambling I know....:frown:

I think USA Today & the AP needs to jumble up whatever rankings they'll come out within the next 24 hours & just come up with a brand spanking new top 25.

Clemson should still be a solid #2 but I'd still give them credit for beating Auburn in Auburn even if they're not expected to be a hot team over what teams like Tennessee, TCU, Michigan St, & Florida did who's probably going to move up in the polls because of natural attrition.

USC should never get beat that bad man. Fire
Helton already dawg lol

It's wild. It's not even a matter of bad offensive playcalling. Bama just dominated from the 3rd quarter on. Helton didn't make one adjustment, or if he did, they didn't matter. SC got destroyed.

It's his first game and against Saban, and the team did look improved for 25 minutes until Saban and Kiffin adjusted but yikes. Helton had to do better.

That said, thi same team beat Dantonio and a great Michigan State team 38-0 so whatever. It's what Bama does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom