OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell to the no, leave Bama *** in the West
Y'all wouldn't have to play LSU every year anymore.

They'd probably give you OU as a crossover tho 
laugh.gif

Idk why reporters or bloggers keep trying to stir up rumors about realignment & Oklahoma.

Oklahoma is going to drag Texas to wherever conference it goes. Those 2 pretty much are in bed with each other.

Bama ain't going to be Bama forever. All dynasties die at one point or another and based on Saban's tree I think it's much more likely a Frank Solich inherits the program than a Tom Osborne.

Saban gonna retire when he passes Bear?
He could probably coach another 10-15 years if he wanted to. 

You wouldn't know his age (65) by looking at him.  I could see him being a guy like Parcells or Snyder who retires in a couple years, gets bored, and comes back either to the NFL or CFB. 

He wasn't a bad NFL coach. And iirc he wanted Brees, but the team signed Culpepper. Had that happened, this Alabama team may not even exist.

I can see him of the Belichick, Pete mold and get another shot and make a great run.

Last edited:
I don't see him retiring anytime soon. I feel like he'd jump to another program before he retires.
Why leave to go somewhere else to have to start again?  Being a consistent winner shouldn't get boring.

I just feel like he is going to go to another powerhouse/prestigious program if the opportunity arrises.... Something like Texas... but who knows. He is a consistent winner, and I feel like that eventually he is going to want to challenge himself again if he has the opportunity to. Thats my feeling though.

Saban's next gig will be in the NFL, likely being the highest paid coach ever. He's not leaving Bama for any other school, he owns CFB.

Back
Top Bottom