OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, ref get the **** outta the way!
sick.gif
bound to happen, he holds the ball like a loaf of bread

Not sure if Danielson has dementia or something but he shouldn't be in the booth, this is just laughable, "1-1 on the refs there, make up call", bro it was clear defensive holding come on 

Stanford's QB's heading into spring ball

1. Costello

2. Peus (Walk on)

3. Richardson (walk on)

lord help us 

Not sure if Danielson has dementia or something but he shouldn't be in the booth, this is just laughable, "1-1 on the refs there, make up call", bro it was clear defensive holding come on 

Him with verne was an absolute train wreck. I had a hard time handling it. He must be working for free or something for CBS to keep him around.

David Shaw school of defense=dominate teams with your first string defense, then put your second and third string linebackers in and proceed to lose game 

How can that Stanford qb not see that :rofl:
BRAH this guy is a moron, can't wait for his scrub *** to transfer back to virginia next year

When I can see that line being overloaded on the top side and thinking, this should be an easy touchdown, this is a clear sign the qb is trash to not switch the play and run to the overloaded side.

I thought they said this qb was a senior?

Back
Top Bottom