OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if beilima will tell all those guys after the game that he promises he will stay there, only to take a new job tomorrow morning.

Not a great bowl game for Isaiah ford..

Terrible drop for James Washington

How long OSU dude be rockin the mullet?

So you have your redshirt freshman off the bench do a trick play?

Making the B12 look like they play defense

Welp, that might do it. Sefo has played poorly the last three games. O-line is getting worked tonight. Senior heavy defense is getting torched. Levitt is at Oregon... looks like the buffs might be returning to the dark ages. :lol: oh well... hell of a season this year. I enjoyed it.

What are these announcers talking about with people calling to fire mac... buffs have been bad for years, and it was easy to see under mac that they were competitive. I don't recall anybody calling for his firing.

Arkansas TE suspended for belk bowl for shoplifting at belk :lol:

Razorbacks and Hokies players were each given $450 to spend in 90 minutes at Belk as part of their bowl-game swag. Arkansas had its shopping spree earlier Tuesday, and Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police say Sprinkle attempted to shoplift eight items worth $260 from the store. Among them were a Ralph Lauren shirt, a Tandoori spice marl collared shirt, Nike black crew socks and two wallets.

:rofl: the dude was shop lifting on top of the $450 gift card :lol:. I mean, Nike socks?! There is probably a bin at Arkansas that just has a pile of free Nike socks for athletes.

Last edited:
 Matt BrownVerified account ‏@MattSBN  12h12 hours ago
RIP to BYU’s LaVell Edwards, who may have been the most unlikely awesome coach in college football history: 

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter
RIP
 Brett McMurphyVerified account ‏@McMurphyESPN  7h7 hours ago
New Oregon DC Jim Leavitt receives 4-year deal, worth $1.15M/year. Leavitt's buyout is voided if he leaves to be Kansas State’s head coach
 GREG SWAIM SHOW ‏@GSwaim  Dec 28
Interesting rumor in Houston tonight. #Sooners, #OKState to #SEC, with #Bama, #Auburn to SEC East. Rumors only, but interesting scenario!!
That would be 
pimp.gif

"Doesn't look like anything to me" 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom