OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solomon is gone. Momma isn't losing that batthe.

Feel like Hill is going to be a player at corner and we have Long there too, plus Clark returning. Intrigued by St Juste but he will need work on technique. Thomas seems like he's an instant impact guy.

Vilain might be an instant contributer immediately on the DL
I wouldn't be so sure.  He named Michigan his leader last month and his visit along with his mother went very well. 

Bama seems to be the main comp and they are loaded at DL, and are still going after guys like Wilson and Shelvin. 
He has had a new leader damn near every time he visits a different school, he's staying home. Savages wanna play with savages

you still think i'm crazy for saying he's 3rd round talent?

If you aren't a first or second rounder and have eligibility left...why not stay another year to try and up your market value?

You really want to be a third string backup benchwarmer or practice squad extraordinaire? Come on now.

If you aren't a first or second rounder and have eligibility left...why not stay another year to try and up your market value?

You really want to be a third string backup benchwarmer or practice squad extraordinaire? Come on now.

Drafted in the 3rd round doesn't mean you're going to be riding the bench or be on the PS... :lol: Look around the league...you have a lot of QBs starting (some since day 1) who weren't 1st round picks.

Solomon is gone. Momma isn't losing that batthe.

Feel like Hill is going to be a player at corner and we have Long there too, plus Clark returning. Intrigued by St Juste but he will need work on technique. Thomas seems like he's an instant impact guy.

Vilain might be an instant contributer immediately on the DL

I wouldn't be so sure.  He named Michigan his leader last month and his visit along with his mother went very well. 

Bama seems to be the main comp and they are loaded at DL, and are still going after guys like Wilson and Shelvin. 

He has had a new leader damn near every time he visits a different school, he's staying home. Savages wanna play with savages

His mom just ain't gonna let him leave the south. Boy wanted to play at michigan.

not sure he can really improve himself though.

Someone will be dumb enough to spend a late first round or even 2nd round pick on him. He has to declare.

Being drafted in the 3rd round isn't a bad thing at all.

Last edited:
Imma cancel his bag too if he visits.

Ain't gonna be no more Jalen Ramseys goin thru Tallahassee [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128134[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I happened to like the last one that came through there. Gonna need JR to give that young man a call. Just check up on him and see how he's doing and if he needs any advice.

I'm sure he has some free time on his hands, or will soon enough.

Last edited:

Because money.

and even better, you get to your 2nd contract faster which is the bigger money pay check

Imma cancel his bag too if he visits.

Ain't gonna be no more Jalen Ramseys goin thru Tallahassee [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128134[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I happened to like the last one that came through there. Gonna need JR to give that young man a call. Just check up on him and see how he's doing and if he needs any advice.

I'm sure he has some free time on his hands, or will soon enough.

Lmao Jalen prolly somewhere in Jacksonville doing god knows what with earnest givens. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji](inside joke)

i find it curious why these high school kids play in these all star games. Ego thing? I wouldn't allow my kid to play in one of those games.

Competition and its fun as ****.

I played in city vs island CHSFL all star game and that was one of the most fun weeks of football I ever had practicing and playing

Back
Top Bottom