OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see Jon Gruden going anywhere making 6 mil a year doing what he does... he'd be stupid

I agree. Talk about a cush job. WHy on earth would he decide to have a stressful job as a head coach again. But he loves coaching, so you never know.

He supposedly doesnt get along with McDonough, and ESPN is pretty much saying he has to live with it.

Kiffin was being paid $1.4 million at Bama.

His annual salary at FAU will be $1 million, plus a $500k incentive bonus if the team wins 5 games and other additional incentives embedded.

I'd prefer Harbaugh at Mich but I just think he's one of the two or three best minds in the sport and those guys belong in the NFL.

Gruden's never going to leave ESPN. Get paid a bundle for the cushiest job in sports that is about 1/10 of the requirement of coaching.

Why would you ever leave that?

Mich is not an easy job. It's not a bad job but there is a reason before Harbaugh things went south for so long.

Last edited:
I'm purely trolling. Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. 

The Jon Gruden joke is that he gets mentioned for every single job, with no intention of leaving ESPN. 

Jeudy sticking with Bama. 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I'd prefer Harbaugh at Mich but I just think he's one of the two or three best minds in the sport and those guys belong in the NFL.

Gruden's never going to leave ESPN. Get paid a bundle for the cushiest job in sports that is about 1/10 of the requirement of coaching.

Why would you ever leave that?

Mich is not an easy job. It's not a bad job but there is a reason before Harbaugh things went south for so long.
Politics and nepotism. 

Last edited:
Art Briles at Tulsa bowl practices and wearing TU sweats.

At this point I'm just killing time at work sharing news off my RSS feed. Feel free to tell me to stop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom