OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Willie Taggart flipping 'croots already

500x1000px-LL-1291cf59_2gufkv6.gif

I can't help but wonder what would've happened if Miami had waited another year with Golden or tried out Larry Scott instead of going for Richt. They could've definitely picked up Chollie or maybe even Les? Kiffin?

I still like the Richt hire but I like playing what if?

I'm also loving the Taggart hire already. He makes me want to root for Oregon.

Last edited:
Lol. Only thing stopping Cam from committing is the NCAA, hopefully they talked him outta worrying abt that.

Damn Kiffin.

His coaching career went backwards. Got jobs he never deserved and now getting jobs that would have been more fitting had it been the other way around

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  38m38 minutes ago
Am told Nick Saban is expected to consider in-house candidates for #Alabama OC job: Sark, Mike Locksley & Billy Napier.
 Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB  31m31 minutes ago
#Pitt's Matt Canada, the only OC who was a finalist for Broyles Award, is expected to meet w/ #LSU tomorrow. Would be a huge get for Tigers

Lane might as well destroy his cell because no croots are going to follow him to FAU.

i get those two confused. Cristobal was coaching at FAU?

Which is the better program? I assumed FAU since Kiffin was going there.

Cristobal was @ FIU

Idk who's better, FIU is the one in Miami. FAU is in Boca. Schnellenberger had them playing at a high level @ one point

Back
Top Bottom