Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jeff Horn with straight fire

Walking stick or the Gloves.
196157.gif

But here's the point. YOU GOTTA DOMINATE HIM.

Like Lennox dominated Tyson.

Like Oscar dominated Chavez.

Like Hopkins and Jones Jr dominated Trinidad

Like Manny dominated Oscar.

Like Manny dominated Barrera.

Like Kovalev dominated Hopkins.

This was a mf robbery courtesy of Arum, who is flat out taking advantage of the Filipino Pacquiao.

Pacman and his crew need to say enough is enough and put that Jew in his place. 

American mentality. Sad things is...Filipinos are so damn weak they are gonna be servants forever. Real talk.
For all we know Pac could be in on the robbery. He's taking home 10 mil tonight. Son was mad when he lost to Floyd but seemed like he didn't care about this fight.

But here's the point. YOU GOTTA DOMINATE HIM.

Like Lennox dominated Tyson.

Like Oscar dominated Chavez.

Like Hopkins and Jones Jr dominated Trinidad

Like Manny dominated Oscar.

Like Manny dominated Barrera.

Like Kovalev dominated Hopkins.

This was a mf robbery courtesy of Arum, who is flat out taking advantage of the Filipino Pacquiao.

American mentality. Sad things is...Filipinos are so damn weak they are gonna be servants forever. Real talk.
For all we know Pac could be in on the robbery. He's taking home 10 mil tonight. Son was mad when he lost to Floyd but seemed like he didn't care about this fight.
That's a possibility too.

Take the loss. Take advantage of the rematch clause and win the rematch to make another easy 15 mil against an opponent who is NO THREAT whatsoever.

Third world countries are corrupt as f. I wouldn't be surprised if Manny is too. Don't be fooled by Manny's 'niceness.'

An MMA/Boxing cross promotion is happening
A con man reality TV star is preaident of the US
Participation award means you're a world champion

Some dude manually counts them ring side and then everyone takes it as fact and uses those numbers to argue against decisions.

The compubox numbers today were way off.

:wow:

That's insane that an actual person is tracking all that. Tonight it was literally impossible to do so.

If I recall correctly, one person focuses on each fighter. They hit a different button depending on if it connected or missed, power shot, etc.

Last edited:
Dudes just don't want to admit Pac is washed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Son still won the fight but he looked more like 48 than 38 [emoji]128514[/emoji].

:lol: for real. Real talk this decision of a fight might be saving him from embarrassment in the near future.

He got jerked but maybe it was for the better

Last edited:

Nope. Deuces.

Manny actin like he knew the L was comin...

He don't care tho... He just in it for another bag at this point.

This was Manny's last fight with Top Rank. I'm thinking Arum def pulled something... 

Who are these bums on sportscenter?

Where's Steve Levy and Stephen A?? I want more from those two about this horrible fight! :lol:

Manny should retire. Win or lose he's our greatest athlete and our fighting pride. I hate to see him like this. If its only all for money then fine but he's representing our whole country. Everytime he loses it stings.

There was definitely some funny business. Usually in a fight with someone high-profile and no matter where the fight is held, at least a couple of the officials are recognizable. I've never heard of any of these judges or the referee.

Last edited:
There was definitely some funny business. Usually in a fight with someone high-profile and no matter where the fight is held, at least a couple of the officials are recognizable. I've never heard of any of these judges or the referee.

The ref was legit tho... He did no wrong IMO. The real issue was the math on them scorecards. :lol:

The ref was legit tho... He did no wrong IMO. The real issue was the math on them scorecards. :lol:

I think some of the headbutts were questionable and in most of them Horn was the one at fault. The ref did little to warn or penalize Horn. I also thought it was weird that he kept sending Horn to his corner to have his excess tape cut off when there was not even much flailing around. It appeared to be a way to buy time for Horn when he was gassing out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom