Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a feeling it was close... not 117-111 judge who will now be under the magnifying glass...

now did manny get robbed? I would have to say no...

If people wanna be pissed at some1, blame Manny and Roach as well...

heres why...

1) manny sucks fighting inside (never learned how to, blame roach)... horn always got the better of the exchange on the inside.
2) horn was getting away with the dirty stuff all night... manny too stupid to return the favor and roach did not nothing IMO to complain to the ref (granted there were commercials so maybe he did
between rounds)
3) manny not accomplishing anything the last 3 rounds... seemed like the difference in the fight... Horn didnt really land crap, but he got rewarded for the aggression and activity.
4) manny saying all the stupid things after the fight...

-"i didnt expect the fight to be that hard" what?!?!? you really came in underestimating an opponent?
-"i respect the judges decision" lol again what? you wanna say you won against floyd when you clearly got whooped but you wanna be all humble in a close fight against Horn? smh

with all that said, I thought manny pulled it out winning by a little, but I can't be mad at 115-113 for Horn...

Manny and Roach contributed to their own defeat

I think they just wanted Manny out of the paint. The female reporter (don't remember her name) practically said "Manny was robbed but people liked the fight in Horn and we need new blood" :lol: :rofl: Horn really got the win based on effort/participation

Manny took this loss in stride because he know it sets up a rematch for him to make another EASY 10-15 mil folks.

This is boxing in today's age.

SHOW ME THE MF $$$$!!!

Arum is a business man... I saw this coming for some reason in the 10th round.

I told everybody watch, Pac is gonna lose this fight.

And what Bradley was saying is exactly what I was thinking... it look too close of a fight with Horn being the aggressor and Pacquiao bleeding (obviously from head butts)

But to the casual fans or random viewers flipping channels and watching ESPN.

This was an intriguing fight for a re-match! EASY MONEY!

Last edited:
Uncle Robert did exactly what I figured he'd do. He wants Manny outta there one way or another. Robert wanted one last payday with Manny facing Bud but Manny and Konz want to keep collecting checks fighting lesser competition. There is a reason this fight wasn't on ppv and I'm sure Robert has lost money on the last 3 Manny fights.

Last edited:
Wait, so now everyone agrees with Screamin' A Smith? :lol:

Funny how people we can't stand for how wrong they are all the time all of a sudden become gospel preachers when we like what they say. 
How's the saying go? "Even a broken clock is right twice a day." This was one of those rare moments SAS wasn't talking out of his rear end and got it right.

I had a feeling it was close... not 117-111 judge who will now be under the magnifying glass...

heres why...

1) manny sucks fighting inside (never learned how to, blame roach)... horn always got the better of the exchange on the inside.
2) horn was getting away with the dirty stuff all night... manny too stupid to return the favor and roach did not nothing IMO to complain to the ref (granted there were commercials so maybe he did
between rounds)
3) manny not accomplishing anything the last 3 rounds... seemed like the difference in the fight... Horn didnt really land crap, but he got rewarded for the aggression and activity.

-"i didnt expect the fight to be that hard" what?!?!? you really came in underestimating an opponent?
-"i respect the judges decision" lol again what? you wanna say you won against floyd when you clearly got whooped but you wanna be all humble in a close fight against Horn? smh

with all that said, I thought manny pulled it out winning by a little, but I can't be mad at 115-113 for Horn...

This post is one of the reasons Nike needs a thumbs down button. :smh:

Last edited:
I hope this Kangaroo Jack watching ********** gets his ears knocked out next fight.

Last edited:

heres why...

between rounds)

cut.gif

View media item 2481729

This is so weird. No major objections about the decision from Team Pacquiao

Pac not mad

Roach not mad

Arum not mad

heres why...

between rounds)

Manny has never been a dirty fighter even when he was younger he was fighting someone in SF and this dude was pulling all the dirty tricks in the book and manny did nothing about it but keep boxing his style.. I didn't think horn was being dirty at all last night it was just his wild style that made it look that way. After watching the fight it looked like Manny thought this was in the bag after the 9th and took his foot off the gas . He used to do this on his previous fights in his prime and would get the benefit of the doubt . The UD totally caught me off guard I was thinking it was pretty close but not close for a UD . if manny was to get robbed it would be by split decision. And then boom magic happened for Horn

I was actually impressed that a 39 year old Manny was able to hang and bang with the 29 year old.

He's definitely not the same. But the amount of energy he used, stamina is impressive.

Nah... it sure was! From boxing, to UFC/MMA, or any Martial Arts.

Pull up any other 38+ over the hill fighter that's smaller than his opponent and still go toe to toe with the younger fighter.

Manny not only won the fight... but he went toe to toe, traded shots, took shots, managed his stamina for the entire 12 rounds.

Pac was getting tossed around in the ring, getting 2 deeps cuts from headbutts, being headlocked... ect.

VERY impressive for a fighter his age.

Last edited:
There was nothing impressive about that last night from either fighter.
This

This is the first time that Manny has actually looked old, rather than just passed his prime.  He had plenty of opportunities last night to land that left on Horn coming in. 

Vargas didn't pressure Pac like Horn did.

Horn came out with guns loaded while Vargas was trying to play Chess the whole time. :lol:

Manny Stans are something [emoji]128514[/emoji] Manny looked washed last night.

Talking about Manny trading shots with a cab driver and a dude who was running in head first. Manny should have knocked that dude out.

Back
Top Bottom