Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last night was a robbery plain and simple. Horn was game which isn't something u normally see but his most effective tactics were dirty blows of shots behind the head headlocks and throwing flurries of arm shots that did not damage.

His conditioning and effort were appreciated but man I feel bad for Manny. He didn't look sharp but who would after a year long layoff and being 38. Horn gon be in for a rude awakening when he fights any decent welterweight state side. Great fight but just bad decision. Wouldn't have been mad with a draw but Manny def didn't deserve an L.

Now a good ww gon have to travel to bum Australia for a fight.

The Aussies dominated down there.

And Mosley Jr is trash

Last edited:
I'm watching the "highlights" and Horn couldn't hit air. This dude will seriously get destroyed by anyone ranked from 135 and up.

Manny looked bad against a dude swinging at air. Manny gotta retire.

I'm watching the "highlights" and Horn couldn't hit air. This dude will seriously get destroyed by anyone ranked from 135 and up.
You think khan can work him ?

Horn had to hold Pacquiao or step on his foot in order to connect. Khan as of today should be able to handle business with Horn. Then again, what does Khan have left after Canelo took his soul? The version of Khan that fought Canelo up until the Knockout would've made easy work out of Horn last night.

Last edited:
You think khan can work him ?

Horn had to hold Pacquiao or step on his foot in order to connect. Khan as of today should be able to handle business with Horn. Then again, what does Khan have left after Canelo took his soul? The version of Khan that fought Canelo up until the Knockout would've made easy work out of Horn last night.

Khan fighting where the money is. Does Top Rank promote Horn? Knowing Bob. :smh:

Last edited:
I was researching this yesterday and from what I found Top Rank is either his co-promoter or has a multiple fight deal with TR like Mayweather did with Golden Boy. But I really think Arum's bigger plan is to host more fights in Australia going forward.

PAC losing his belt was a sacrifice to expand the top rank brand in Australia.

You know what I just remember that Joseph Parker had a fall out with his promoter and Arum was looking to acquire him.

And yes, I know New Zealand is not part of Australia. :lol:

Last edited:
I always thought PAC shouldve retired a couple years ago... Father time is finally puttin hands on him.

Now I'm really intrigued to see how a 40 year old Mayweather is gonna look in August.

I always thought PAC shouldve retired a couple years ago... Father time is finally puttin hands on him.

Now I'm really intrigued to see how a 40 year old Mayweather is gonna look in August.

He probably wanted to retire then. But the reports and rumors of his financial woes must be true because it looks like it is the only reason he continued fighting.

A 38 year old "washed up" manny pacquiao still beats every welterweight right now besides Errol Spence

Theres no denying that Manny is "washed." He just isnt the same guy and it showed last night. He timing was just a little off and he wasnt really pulling the trigger on all his shots. I dont think pacquiao is the favorite against any of the elite level welterweights right now. The next fight we will see is against Horn and Manny will win. 

Its funny because it was almost like Bradley knew Horn was going to get the decision. Bradley was a big beneficiary of robbery himself so he probably knew it was coming. 

cut.gif

View media item 2481729

naahhhh youre on the same boat with that other genius till you could explain why you disagree, but your'e welcome to keep using those gifs if that's where your mental capacity stops. :D

In retrospect, the biggest loser this year is Danny Garcia. He had the chance to fight this faded Pacquiao and raise his profile. Instead he fought Thurman, lost his 0 and his belt.

Back
Top Bottom